Does anyone?

Mrs_N

New mummy
Reaction score
Sometimes wander off this section of the board and into tri 1 for a nose around????
or is that just me :blush:
Also wonder if anyone else has been known to buy pregnancy magazines in tescos? :rofl:

lol..oh ya i've definetly wandered into there!! hahaha...One night i ended up looking at all the baby bumps!! haha...192 pages! I had nothing better to do that night and couldn't sleep!! Your not alone Mrs. N!!!

One night i ended up looking at all the baby bumps!! haha...192 pages! I had nothing better to do that night and couldn't sleep!!
Yup yup!! Ive done that too, looked through all the baby bumps... not just 1st Tri though, also second and third... :blush:
I havent bought any pregnancy mags as we dont want anyone to know we ttc, just in case anyone comes round and sees them or someone sees me buying them...

You are definitely not alone! I love looking at the bumps! Plus a lot of the girls I was Cycle buddies with are pregnant.....so I like to check in with them. I don't buy pregnancy mags though....DH is a little superstitious and would have a cow. That's why I BnB....I can obsess and he has no clue! HAHAHAHA

Yeah I go in there also..........my hubbs is also anti baby obsessive, so I BNB as much as I can, cause I drive him insane.........:blush::rofl:

:blush: yep I do too lol we will be in there soon you know !!!

I buy the pregnancy mags and stash them under the couch in case people pop round! :rofl::rofl: I'm such a weirdo! :dohh:

Oh yes, I absolutely do look in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri forums and look at bump pics! I don't want to drive my hubby mad with baby talk (thought I probably do) so nose around a lot.

Me too. Just been there having a snoop today actually!!!

Aw yeh i look too, i look at the cute bumps and look at all the happy people in there so excited over their little babies and think awww!! then im like booo!! i want to play in there too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->