Does Anyones LO Gag On Their Fingers?!

steph1505

Reaction score
As the title says...does anyones baby stick their fingers in their mouth so much that they gag?!

Brandon does this ALL the time!! x x

Yep!
I don't mind him having his hands in his mouth as HV said it was all part of their development, but when he gags himself I do pull them out and say "careful!"
He hasn't figured out yet he's doing it himself! :rofl:

Yes all the time!
I sometimes have to pull his fist out of his mouth cos he can fit the whole thing in there :dohh:

YEP Bryce does it and I get so worried when I hear the gagging cus hes got reflux.

Yes my baby does this ALL THE TIME!!!! I thought it was only my baby!!

Yep, Aisling can get her fist in there too. She looks really upset when she gags, doesn't realise she's doing it to herself :dohh:

Yep...she gags and then looks at me all hurt like I made her do it. Silly monkey!

I dont stop her doing it though, I think its a big part of her development and she needs to figure it out herself.

Yup, we've had a lot of vomiting incidents thanks to this.

Alex does this as well, he once made him self sick silly monkey lol

Aw at least it isnt just Brandon!! I said to my HV but she said the hand in the mouth thing was part of his development and not to stop him!! Just didnt want to be the only one doing it!!

Silly babies and their wee hands :hugs:

Yep, same here too. Tries shoving the whole thing in even whilst she's gagging :dohh:

Haha yeah Sam does this all the time the silly billy!! He tries to get both hands in his mouth too!!! x

Oh yes!!! Just weaning Oliver off his dummy and we have all kinds of vomiting going on! It's as if he's showing how he can fit all of his fist in there, sometimes both!!!

Harvey does it too and his hands get covered in slimy slavers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"