Does baby sleep longer the further along you get ??

charmy28

Reaction score
Just wondering if the baby sleeps for longer periods the further along you get??
The last few nights and mornings baby doesnt move once i lie down to sleep, she doesnt move when i wake up to use the toilet etc (so i know she is sleeping in the night) and she also takes a few hours to move in the morning once i get up. (even if i give her a good poke)
Has anyone else experienced this?? Do you think she is just sleeping when i am?? She does move in the day usually on and off.

If you are noticing a change in movement pattern don't hesitate to get checked out x

The thing is that she has been really active in day and eve. It just seems when i go to bed and wake up in the morning she takes ages to wake up.

If she is moving significantly less than usual I would get it checked out. But I have read that the further along you are the less room they have to move around and that they also do sleep for longer periods of time. Keep us posted!

I was also wondering this as my baby seems to be slowing down a bit, nothing huge and is still very wiggly, just not quite as wiggly as she was!!

Its very strange. For example she was active last night before i went to bed. Then when i am asleep and when i turn in night or get up to go to toilet nothing.....it also took her a few hours to wake up this morning but when she did she was very active, just had an hours nap and again she has gone really quiet again. I am wondering if its because she gets into an awkward position when i sleep so i cannot feel her.

i have a pregnancy app that says at this stage baby sleeps 90% - 95% of the time. i dont get kicks anymore just rolling about and poking, im not worried as i dont sense any danger just baby running out of room. But if your worried then im sure midwife would reassure you :flower:

i have a pregnancy app that says at this stage baby sleeps 90% - 95% of the time. i dont get kicks anymore just rolling about and poking, im not worried as i dont sense any danger just baby running out of room. But if your worried then im sure midwife would reassure you :flower:

If my daughter sleeps that much, I have a very active sleeper in there! Not me, she gets me the worst at night but doesn't hesitate to kick, nudge, headbutt, or butt-butt me 24/7. I know she has to move in here sleep because that is how much I feel her, but at least half is definitely waking movement because it's so strong. I'd complain because it really is uncomfortable sometimes, but at least that's something I don't have to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->