does everyone feel like this?

vickilouise

Reaction score
I havent the foggiest what is wrong with me today i woke up in a great mood, as the day has gone on my mood has nose dived i feel so fed up and irritable. I havent fell out or been upset with anyone so i cant fathem why im feeling like this. i feel like crying or something. is this normal?

Definately. Im exactly the same. I keep getting in moods with my poor OH when he's done nothing wrong, just can't help it!

Our hormones are doing silly things at the moment, hopefully itl get better as time goes on! If youre really worried though speak to your MW... she should be able to help you :) I suffered from depression before, so theyre monitoring me quite closely and theyve offered me councelling and that :)

xxx

Yeah I get like that sometimes. I used to get like it really bad before an AF was due and it could last a week. I'd be a nightmare to live with because I'd get myself so depressed thinking about bad things and always get into arguments. It's a hormone thing.

its confusing me though cos im normally a happy go lucky type but today i feel terrible, like someone has died... thats the only way i can describe it i only felt like this when my grandad died. i just feel so down its horrible

I'm normally a very happy person too as long as I'm not hormonal. It's almost like because I'm so happy the rest of the time I have to go to that extreem of feeling down with my hormones. Same as I can usually let everything go and nothing bothers me much until the hormones kick in and then EVERYTHING is a big deal. Even stuff which could have happened years ago!!

Its perfectly normal hun! I still feel like it now :rofl: But amazingly I dont know how he does it my OH lets it go over his head lol and I am so nasty to him somedays, ok most days :rofl: Dont worry yourself

xx

Yep, I was like that yesterday! Fine during the day and sobby last night.

perfectly normal hun :)

It's totally normal. My husband had a hard time at first dealing with it, but now he lets it go. Now, he just tries to make me smile (just in his nature). I don't get sympathy anymore, he just tells me to get over it (go figure). I know how you feel though, I get emotional too (can't wait till that is over).

I havent the foggiest what is wrong with me today i woke up in a great mood, as the day has gone on my mood has nose dived i feel so fed up and irritable. I havent fell out or been upset with anyone so i cant fathem why im feeling like this. i feel like crying or something. is this normal?

Completley normal babs. Before I got pregnant I was the coldest, least emotional person ever, I'd never cry at anything and now I sit there ballin me eyes out at adverts!! :wacko:

I've had a bit on my mind lately though so maybe thats why I'm feeling a bit more fragile than usual, but its definatley to do with the hormones aswell lol

I'm from Liverpool too, where abouts are you from? I'm from Kirkby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->