Does everyone have a HV?? I don't...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Last time i saw my HV was when my LO was just over 1month old. She told me she will come to see me when my LO turns 3months old...there has been no sign at all so when i went to get my bubs weighed i asked the HV that was their and she told me that they dont have enough HV's left so any questions i have i shall have to ask when i come to get him weighed...do you all have one?? And should i be glad?...

I don't have HV I ask at the clinic if I get her weighed.

i dont have my own hv, just the one that i see when i go to baby clinic.

not had one since 3 weeks just go to clinic if i need to speak to someone

no i dont have my own HV i just see one every few weeks when i get her weighed!

Nope,we don't have HVs.
I have a neonatal nurse and if have a question or an appointment to set I either contact her or she contacts me.

I've got a lovely Health Visitor but i think there might be a shortage of them because mine always seems very busy so most times i just pop down to the baby clinic :)

i have a health visitor who i have little confidence in. i don't have a baby clinic near me. i travel twenty five minutes in the car to gate crash another clinic.

What about his immunisations? I take it you get appointments sent out for those alright, that's the only thing I would worry about with not having a HV. The age of my baby I only need to take him down for injections or there is a fortnightly baby clinic if I want to ask something or get him weighed. The girl who does the clinic is not a HV she is a child health something. But she can operate the scales that's the main thing!

i nave got my own h/v but i cant stand er she is a right cow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"