Does having a low bump mean...

M

Mrsctobe

Your more likely to have the baby before your due? (ie 40 weeks)
I just herd quite a few peeps saying how they dropped or their bumps are low and it could mean their babies will come before due date.

I was over 41weeks with both my girls when i gave birth, i remember my bump dropping a bit with my 2ndnear time i was due and my first i dont think it dropped at all as her head was too far up when i was in labour.
This time i'm having a boy and my bump has always been and still is really low, he lies really low and moves really low too. i couldn't imagine getting any lower or id fall over lol.
the lowness (not even a word) is so low it looks as low as some peeps that are near due and dropped but i've always been like that this time :s

Not sure if that means anything or not?

I asked my doc about this and she said no. That some babies are just comfy down low. Lily is extremely low and has been from the start. If I'm sitting on a chair with my bump resting on my legs a bit, I can feel her as if she's laying on my inner thighs. And my pelvis just kills me

I see just saw other people under the impression theirs would be early cos they are low xx

just wondered if baby is already low low down does that mean you wont drop? x

I have the same questions lol I have to ask a ton at my 35 week appt on Tuesday

Next app i have is 28 weeks 4days meeting my consulant for first time :o was supposed be meeting him at 12weeks. xx

Maybe u can Ask then? Also I wanted to add that lily moves back up sometimes she's not always low but only recently. I think the bigger they get the more they have to move up before they drop for good.

I can feel movement higher up now up where ribs is and in middle but still quite a bit pubic bone :s hes always seemed to be that low down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwin68aw
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->