Does heartburn mean that your baby will have a lot of hair?

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
In your experience, when you had heartburn did your baby have a lot of hair? If you didn't have bad heartburn did your baby have very little hair? My first I didn't have heartburn and she had very little hair and now with this one I have terrible heartburn! Just seeing if the old wives tale is true :)

First no heart burn no hair
2nd tons and tons of heart burn no hair
3rd (now) no to very little heart bur and in the ultrasounds he's got hair

Go figure my girls were bald till 2 and I have a boy and he's go hair I knew it'd happen!

Old wives tale!!!

I suffered no heartburn and look at all that hair:

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r145/emmarushuk/P1020141.jpg

The same cant be said for daddy :)

I had baaaaad heart burn and dd has tons and tons of hair

Yep I had lots of heartburn and my daughter had loads of hair!

You get heartburn because the baby pushes your stomach acid up into your pipes... It's an old wives tale.

I had chronic heart burn and he came out bald!

I had ZERO heartburn with my first and he had TONS of hair...I've had horrible heartburn with this one, So if the old wives tale were true, This one will be as hairy as King Kong!!...x

My first dd had no hair and my heartburn was horrendous but with my second dd I had very little and she had masses of thick dark hair so it wasn't right for me xx

Awe lol!! I was hoping for a hairy baby lol!! There's still hope!! Lol

I dont think its true. Although, my heartburn has been terrible!! And at my US the tech said baby has alot of hair!

https://voices.yahoo.com/pregnant-mothers-heartburn-expect-babies-451594.html?cat=25

It's one of the few things in pregnancy that there's a correlation between

Apparently the study they did on this was on so few people that it could never be reliable.
My SIL had horrendous heartburn and my niece is now 1 years old with still no hair.

I have terrible terrible heartburn. I mean terrible! I had a full head of hair when I was born, and I am kind of hoping my baby has a head full too!

At the rate my heartburn is, I'm having a baby gorilla.

4D scan did show a lot of hair though!!! :)

I had awful heartburn that would make acid come out of my nose sometimes. My baby was lovely and fluffy :) I do think it is an old wives tale though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->