Does implantation bleeding come and go?!?

CourtneyLynne

Reaction score
I am at CD22. I O'd on CD11 (1/22/15). I have been having mild cramping since late Thursday CD18 (1/29/15). On Sunday, 2/1, I had brown spot bleeding, thought I was getting my period... But then it stopped. I've been checking obsessively and saw nothing worth writing home about. Then all of a sudden I got the brown spotting (very little again) late this afternoon, but haven't seen it since. Is this typical for implantation bleeding? It's certainly not typical of my period to do this so I'm hoping this is a positive sign! I'm just surprised by how it's coming and going.... Whatever it is! I was initially going to test today (2/3), 6 days before my missed period but I'm rethinking that now because if it is implantation bleeding I feel like I wouldn't get a positive yet. ANY input would be appreciated!

It's been a few years since I had implantation bleeding, but from what I remember is for me it started out with a bright red spot and then faded to pink, it was super light and spotty/off and on and lasted over the course of two days. From what you've described it certainly could be implantation bleeding, I've read brown and pink are the most common colors, and it's always much shorter and lighter than AF, typically lasts 1 or 2 days at the most, and typically happens a day after implantation happens(about 7 to 12dpo). I've never heard of implantation bleeding lasting 2 days non-consecutively, but considering it was only one day apart I think it's still possible. I think you're probably okay to start testing tomorrow, but if you have the strength, try to hold off a couple more days if you can.

i didnt have implantation bleeding before my bfp but i believe that it certainly can come and go. i had spotting in week 5 of pregnancy and it came and went but only twice and happened about 2 days apart in the same week. the spotting lasted for just a few hours and was very light and was a light tan color, so i guess that would be the brown when they say you may have brown or pink spotting. implantation actually occurs well until 6 weeks of pregnancy so maybe that was when I had mine. it didnt hurt at all.

Glad I found this thread!!!

This is what mine looks like??

had it once on 6dpo - like a gush and again today at 8dpo when i wiped.. both times it went away within a few minutes and went to creamy/watery whitish again...

dont know what to make of it???

SORRY FOR TMI (PICS)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20150205_054204.jpg
    IMG_20150205_054204.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts