Does implantation time vary for one person

jameswithemma

Reaction score
Hello,

My girlfriend and I are ttc for the first time.

We're aware that that the luteal phase can only vary by a day or 2, but can the time it takes for an egg to implant also vary, for one person.

We understand that it can vary from woman to woman, typically between 7-10 days.

Also, can we improve the time the egg takes to implant? Would B6/B12 help this time shorten or anything else?

Thank you.

Typically the Luteal Phase MIGHT change by one day but it should be the same every month.

As far as implantation time, I wouldn't try anything to try to shorten it as I don't really see the point of doing it? Successful implantation should always happen within your luteal phase (unless you have a super short luteal phase).

I'm not even sure if its even possible to shorten implantation in the first place, really, but if it was I would imagine it would result in a non-successful implant and/or pregnancy. The reason implantation happens when it does is because your body has prepped to that point to hold a pregnancy. Rushing it or forcing it to implant sooner could result in it being non-successful and/or end in a miscarriage.

My advice is to just let nature run it's course on that.

Thank you.

So, implantation can very each time for 1 individual?

Yep! Its not like your luteal phase where it'll basically stay the same, its completely dependent on each pregnancy.

For example, I have had chemical pregnancies and I had one ectopic pregnancy. With one of my chemicals I believe I might have implanted on Day 8 or 9 but with my ectopic it seems I implanted on Day 4.

That's great news. My girlfriend has been worrying a lot because she has a 9-10 day luteal phase. Knowing that implantation can vary has put her mind at ease.

Thank you.

I have heard there are things you can do to try to lengthen your luteal phase, but I'm not quite sure what those are unfortunately. So, I would maybe try to see about lengthening her LP over trying to implant earlier.

But I do have a buddy here at home and her LP was also 10 days and she gave birth to a beautiful girl a few months ago. A 10 day LP is considered on the shorter end of the spectrum but not an unusually short time so you guys should be fine! :)

Just remember that chances of conception each month is 20% at the highest and remember that even for the most perfectly healthy of couples, it can take up to a year to conceive naturally. So, don't worry or lose out hope if it doesn't happen right away. If you still haven't conceived after a year, you may choose to go see a fertility doctor and they will help you guys out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->