Does it bother you...

I wouldn't care. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure all of his coworkers (male and female) have his cell number. They usually go to him when they need help with something, work-related or not. Sometimes they pm on Facebook and sometimes they will text him, it is pretty infrequent though.

I would only be upset if I knew one of them was hitting on him and had no regard for our marriage but that just simply isn't the case in our situation. He talks about me so much at work, I've met most of his coworkers at least once and am Facebook friends with several of them. I've seen texts/messages from them and they almost always ask how I am doing.

I dont see what is wrong with PMing a friend of the opposite sex on Facebook :shrug:. I have a good handful of male friends and i'm always chatting on there to them- we have our "inside" jokes and what not which might look weird to others but if people asked me I would explain :shrug:

OP- I know it is hard as something like this has happened before, but I really don't think it is fair to make assumptions about your OH without actually talking to him about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->