Does it get better?

You will have your on and off days....But as the saying goes, "time heals" and it does...but it is still sudden for a lot of us and still Hurts and always will...

Our Babies will always be in our Hearts...Take Care xo

We had Samuels cremation yesterday, and although it was very upsetting:cry::cry:, it was good for us all. We had some beautiful flowers and my niece :hugs: read the Snowdrop poem for us.

My 7 year old daughter chose not to come, but she did do a lovely picture for Samuel which is with him now.:kiss::kiss:

I know I'm going to have bad days, and ok days, but I know you're all out there to chat to when I need you all. THANKYOU!!:hugs::hugs:

We had Samuels cremation yesterday, and although it was very upsetting:cry::cry:, it was good for us all. We had some beautiful flowers and my niece :hugs: read the Snowdrop poem for us.

My 7 year old daughter chose not to come, but she did do a lovely picture for Samuel which is with him now.:kiss::kiss:

I know I'm going to have bad days, and ok days, but I know you're all out there to chat to when I need you all. THANKYOU!!:hugs::hugs:

I am so very sorry for your loss. I buried Ava on 3/11/2011 and I was a mess . I just remember crying so hard that I almost passed out. We all are here for you anytime. Samuel is with Ava now, love to you my dear friend..XOXOOXXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am glad the day was good for you all. Samuel is with all our little angels now. :hugs::hugs:

thanks for letting us know how it went.
Thats so sweet your daughter drew a picture for him. Like yazoo says, he will be up there now playing with all our little ones, they will look after him, like we look after each other.

we are here whenever you need us xxx

I'm so glad you got through it and I'm sure it will help you on your healing journey. Hugs to you xxx

My baby Ryder was also cremated yesterday and we were able to pick up his urn this a.m. I have a little bit of a relief knowing he is back with me but now I have other completely crazy ideas. Now i worry about my house catching on fire and me losing his urn and memory box. I also wonder how we will go out of town and leave him behind. Do we take him everywhere we go ..... Today after picking up his urn we had errands to run and I couldn't even leave his urn in the car. It wasn't right. I carried a large purse and carried him everywhere we went. I feel somewhat crazy ....am I?

My baby Ryder was also cremated yesterday and we were able to pick up his urn this a.m. I have a little bit of a relief knowing he is back with me but now I have other completely crazy ideas. Now i worry about my house catching on fire and me losing his urn and memory box. I also wonder how we will go out of town and leave him behind. Do we take him everywhere we go ..... Today after picking up his urn we had errands to run and I couldn't even leave his urn in the car. It wasn't right. I carried a large purse and carried him everywhere we went. I feel somewhat crazy ....am I?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You are not crazy at all, i would have done the same.. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and kisses to you and baby Ryder..
XOXOOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You're not crazy, it's normal hon. there are wee necklaces that you can get that have a wee vial to keep some ashes in forever, I saw a thread somewhere about memorial jewellery, even a google search should bring up some. You can also get fireproof boxes to keep precious things in, I've been meaning to get one for photos etc, that's the one thing I'd be gutted if I lost really.

You know he's everywhere with you in spirit though, you don't need any part of his physical being with you to have him close. If it brings you comfort go with it, but he's with you one way or the other. I hope that brings you some comfort. xxx

I picked up Samuels urn today (we got some ashes - this was such a relief for us). I took him all over with me today. However, we are going away for a few days, and just couldn't work out what to do with his ashes. I couldn't bear to leave him at someone elses house, so we have had to carefully place him at home. OH was not to happy, but short of packing him in our case I couldn't think of anything else....

I don't think you're mad :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"