Does it have a sweet, romantic, whimsical feel?

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
Thoughts on the girl's name....

<3 <3 Emersyn Winter Rose <3 <3

Nickname -- Emmy Rose :cloud9:

How do you pronounce the first name? I read it almost like "immersion" which puts me off a bit but it may just be my accent!

Love love love it!!! That name was on my list as well.
Very whimsical and pretty and live the nickname!!

It's truly beautiful, love it. Very romantic sounding &#128149;

I like it, although I've only ever known boys named Emmerson. I think it could work for a girl too though.

I like Emmy Rose and Winter Rose, but not a fan of Emersyn... it strikes me as very country and trendy and not at all fitting with the other names (sorry). I like Emilia or Emmaline to get Emmy.

An aquaintance of mine named her daughter Emersyn-Rose and it suits her daughter so well. So sweet, beautiful, feminine, and original which I love

I like Emmy Rose and Winter Rose, but not a fan of Emersyn... it strikes me as very country and trendy and not at all fitting with the other names (sorry). I like Emilia or Emmaline to get Emmy.

I would tend to agree with this. Also I said it out loud as Emmersign because of the Y. Emerson sounds either like a boys name or a surname.

I like the Winter Rose part! Not a fan of Emersyn though.

My cousin's daughter is named Emmerson.... I don't really like it. Winter Rose is unique

Emmersyn not my style at all. Seems like one of those pointless misspellings and the wrong gender. My accent also doesn't pronounce Emerson as 'Emmasin' so to me they are two different things. I'm British

Honestly Emersyn strikes me as very masculine sounding. Winter Rose is pretty but a little too Disney for me personally.

Honestly Emersyn strikes me as very masculine sounding. Winter Rose is pretty but a little too Disney for me personally.

Emerson is technically a male name... but I live in the US and I've never met a guy named Emerson. I have seen it on baby name forums in recent years, though, but only for girls... and it sounds super feminine in my opinion.

Just out of curiosity -- why would Winter Rose be "too Disney"?? Is it from a Disney movie?

Emmersyn not my style at all. Seems like one of those pointless misspellings and the wrong gender. My accent also doesn't pronounce Emerson as 'Emmasin' so to me they are two different things. I'm British

Emersyn/Emerson is pronounced em-mer-sin (not emmasin). How do you pronounce it with your accent?

I don't think Emersyn is very feminine. I like Emmy rose thiugh. My BF calls me Emmie. Its cute!

I prefer Emmeline.

Emersyn/Emerson is pronounced em-mer-sin (not emmasin). How do you pronounce it with your accent?

EM-uh-sun

We wouldn't say "sin" over here. Emerson is in "Emma's son". Sun. So the "Y" looks very odd

So our girl name is Freya winter Rose.... Somehow I'm shocked to hear another person choosing the exact same middle names!!!(we don't know boy or girl yet though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->