Does it sound like I could be very pregnant?

Hunterc

Reaction score
I couldn't find where to put this but I need your guys thoughts...Alright so I'm 15 days late now.. Which I'm never this late on my period. Usually it is 1 or 2 days early. But never this late. Me and my bf always have unprotected sex and I know this is a VERY high chance of pregnancy. But me and my bf have been having unprotected sex for over 2 and a half years and we never got pregnant... Now all of a sudden I'm 15 days late! Btw my bf is 19 years old.. My first day of my last period is 03/14/14 and now it's 4/26!! What could be going on? I'll be taking a test soon. Thanks in advance.:)

There's only one way to find out but yeah it's definitely possible. We conceived Lucas after two years of unprotected sex (not trying, FOB was thought to be infertile so we didn't bother with protection). I don't know why it didn't happen all those other times, that's just life I guess.

I agree with everyone else, TEST!!
Only way to know for sure.

Hey ladies sorry i totally forgot I ever posted on this forum.. And yes I'm pregnant! But I believe Ive gone through a miscarriage Saturday.. I have a appointment on Tuesday to make a confirmation.. :/ hoping everything is okay..

There's only one way to find out but yeah it's definitely possible. We conceived Lucas after two years of unprotected sex (not trying, FOB was thought to be infertile so we didn't bother with protection). I don't know why it didn't happen all those other times, that's just life I guess.

Same here my SO doc told him he wasn't able to have babies so we never did protection.. So it was a shocker for us!

I hope everything turns out okay saturday ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"