Does my baby have hiccups?

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
maybe a bit of a pointless thread but id like to know..
For the past 2-3 days ive been feeling these different feelings in my tummy, all i can say is they feel like taps/pops, i can feel them almost everywhere but mainly under my right rib or anywhere on my right side.
They are like 2 seconds apart (counted last night) so i assumed too often for hiccups? it feels kinda like my heartbeat in my stomach :s
i dont think they are kicks or movements as i cant feel a foot, arm, hand whatever sticking out so i can only assume they are hiccups.
Am i right?

Oh interesting! I have no idea, but didn't want to read-and-run.

I've heard its super common to feel hiccups, so maybe?

To those who's baby had hiccups, what did it feel like?

Sounds like hiccups to me :) I describe them as tiny taps, they are not very pronounced. Just a rhythmic little "tap... tap... tap" and much quicker than you would hiccup. Every 2 seconds sounds about right. I can feel it if I put my hand over the area where I'm feeling the taps, but it's nothing like a kick. Just a little pop.

Probably hiccups! I know my little one gets hiccups quite a lot and it feels like what you're describing

Sounds like hiccups to me :) I describe them as tiny taps, they are not very pronounced. Just a rhythmic little "tap... tap... tap" and much quicker than you would hiccup. Every 2 seconds sounds about right. I can feel it if I put my hand over the area where I'm feeling the taps, but it's nothing like a kick. Just a little pop.

I've been feeling this too and wondered what it was - it sounds exactly how you describe it! When I was at my ultrasound yesterday, she had the hiccups - so cute!

i thought they were, but wasnt too sure, hes had them once a day for the past 2-3 days now :)

Yup!! Sounds like hiccups to me. When my DDs had the hiccups at some point I could see my bump jumping:haha:

Defiantly sounds like hiccups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"