Does my bump freak u out?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
My bump this time around is so different compared to dds and i took a pic and showed oh and he sed it freaked him out! he actually said it made him sick!!! but when i said why he sed not sick just freaked him out cos its like an egg!!!

is my bump not normal??? iv lost a lot of weight so slimmer than i was with dd and im showing differently! x

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 167
Looks like a normal bump to me....unless mine is freaky too ;)

Beautiful bump. There is nothing wrong with it. I think it's because you're so slim it's more pronounced. My OH hates mine when I lie down because it's very pronounced, like an egg aswell lol.

My cousin has a similar bump. mine has always been beach ball shaped.

Mines like yours but even bigger lol! I'm slim too so been showing since 7weeks!!! My midwife said it's because I'm small and slim and nothing to worry about!! You look beautiful :)

Doesn't look odd to me you should see mine it gets lots of comments! Even from the medical staff lol.

great bump!! mines very similar, dont know how to upload picz to show it! Im very slim aswell n its just all bump from the back you wouldnt even fink i was pregnant!!

You have a lovely bump! How could it freak him out? It's perfect!

It's perfect, Men just find the whole thing strange, my OH can't watch my belly when the baby moves - it freaks him out too much.

It looks just like mine did with my DS! I always called it my bullet lol! This time I'm way more round, like a beach ball...I wonder if it's bc I'm having a girl?

It looks just like mine did with my DS! I always called it my bullet lol! This time I'm way more round, like a beach ball...I wonder if it's bc I'm having a girl?

ooo i wonder! as i was like a beach ball with dd! x

What a horrid thing to say, it's a lovely normal bump hun don't listen to him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->