Does my bump freak u out?

Not freaky at all! It's gorgeous!

Looks perfect, mine looks almost the same as yours. My oh is getting used to it..he laughs sometimes when he sees me naked/walking around in a bra, he can't get over how funny I look with a big belly!

Looks normal to me, looks like your carrying more out front then all around, which is normal. xx

That definitely shocked me at first cos YOU'RE SO SKINNY, and then BAM! haha. You look amazing - it's a great look. I'd kill for that body and bump! I have gained about 10 pounds and look like I'm carrying triplets. lol

It looks normal! You're just ALL belly! Which is a good thing, especially post-partum :) You look fine :)

Aww take no notice of him. You look normal to me, it looks just like my bump this time and last time I was pregnant too. :D xxx

errr, your bump is completely normal and gorgeous, I'd give OH a swift kick up the behind!
x

nothing wrong with itat all , your slim which makes baby show a bit more thats all which is a good thing as you will get back in shape quicker and you look healthy ! look when HE can carry a baby full term then he can give advice on how it should be done! untill then back in your box!lol

That definitely shocked me at first cos YOU'RE SO SKINNY, and then BAM! haha. You look amazing - it's a great look. I'd kill for that body and bump! I have gained about 10 pounds and look like I'm carrying triplets. lol

aww thanks ladies! i dont feel that skinny! i suppose because what i see on the scales isnt what i wana see at the minute i feel bigger!

with dd i had no issues with puttin weight on n i only gained about 2 stone with her but this time im really struggling! i cant eat without thinkin wher its gona go n then when i start thinkin about it when am eatin i gag or be sick so i no its all psychological!

suppose thats part of being a woman! x

when i clicked on this i was expecting something really weird :haha:
beautiful bump, guys don't know anything :p

Oh wow, I think your bump is gorgeous! Honestly.

DH always tells me my belly button freaks him out. :growlmad: Truth be told, though, my belly button freaks me out a little, too. :haha:

Mines exactly same im skinny too. It looks unreal like its stuck on - its sooooo cute

when i clicked on this i was expecting something really weird :haha:
beautiful bump, guys don't know anything :p

yeah same here.i was thinking had to be something really weird

my bump kindda look like this,if you see me from the back you can hardly notice im pregnant.it looks like someone just stuck a bump on my body...
ill try to get OH to take a pic and upload it

Mine was alot bigger than that at your stage and Im quite a bit slimmer.... cute though. :)

look normal and beautiful to me, everyone's got different shapes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->