Does my chart look promising...?

Baby Love

One of two mommies :-)
Reaction score
Hi there, I am looking for some reassurance/opinions on my fertility chart...it says I ov'd on day 12 of my cycle (a bit early for me, I am usually around day 18-20)...Anyway, my wife and I inseminated once before day 12 and actually on day 12. Since then I have been feeling nauseous, bloated, crampy (not like AF, more like twinges), had lower back pain and crazy bowels. I was really tired for a couple of weeks but now it's more insomnia! I have been emotional too. My luteal phase is usually 12 days or so, so if I ov'd when the chart said, AF should be here by now. I tested last Sat (14 DPO) it was a BFN. It kind of threw me but the symptoms haven't faded since then, and my temp is still high. The thing that really threw me is that for the last couple days I had EWCM - so we inseminated again just to be safe :thumbup:

Is there still hope for me? Please share your thoughts! Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Baby dust to everyone :flower:

OOps, u need to get your personal link from Home page set up hun, thats the main index page xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d22b3

Is that better? Jeez I feel like a tool! :dohh:

Thats better! Its sustaining, i think you should take a test :) xxx

its not unheard of to get patches of ewcm in a cycle whether ur fertile or not. I had alot of cm when i was pregnant but it was more watery lotiony than egg white although i do recall having patches of ewcm yeah :) i recon u need to do a test soon.x

I'm too scared! Maybe if AF hasn't shown in a week or so I'll test LOL. Thanks so much for your advice, it's nice to talk to people in the same boat. So you're kicking your heels right now waiting. It's so frustrating isn't it? :wacko:

Indeed! got a week to go until Af shows up but my tests were dispatched today and i have a few of the main symptoms so i'm dying to test now like a mad person!

It has gone quicker than i thought though :) Thankfully, i hate waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->