does my chart look triphasic?

Well only time will tell hun...perhaps this is your normal bbt pattern but it least you will know moving forward if that the case (sorry always trying to be positive polly lol). I've heard great things about fertile aid/fertile tea and they are both in the lines of products containing agnus castus which worked wonders for me. Fingers crossed and will stalk your chart!

Well only time will tell hun...perhaps this is your normal bbt pattern but it least you will know moving forward if that the case (sorry always trying to be positive polly lol). I've heard great things about fertile aid/fertile tea and they are both in the lines of products containing agnus castus which worked wonders for me. Fingers crossed and will stalk your chart!

yeah, it's good that i'm finding out more about my temps. I just never remembered feeling this way after ovulation, I mean I really feel my temps in the afternoon. I am extremely hot, my face feels tingly and I feel overall like crap. and it's the middle of winter right now and snowing. I'm always cold, but not this cycle for some reason. Also I never have pains in my breast after ovulation either, I don't ever have symptoms of anything except crampy. and my breasts are so sore right now, even when i don't touch them, I feel zings of pain right under my armpit area. My lower back is having zings of pain as well as my left hip area, so i'm trying to stay positive. I was looking over my chart, and I remember the second day I had the really massive dip in temp, I still didn't get a positive OPK. It was almost positive but not completely, but then the day I had my spike after the dip I had ran out of ovulation strips and couldn't test that day, So I could have ovulated the day of the spike and not the dips? so that would only make me 10 DPO today instead of 11 if that is the case. I will keep myself positive. I have decided not to test again for a few more days, AF is due either sunday or Monday, so I will test again on Sunday.

Those are all excellent symptoms and I am still very hopeful for you! Tough situation tho and I guess a lot remains to be seen until you get your bfp or Af (hopefully the former!) The 2ww is a real bitch that's for sure lol.

Those are all excellent symptoms and I am still very hopeful for you! Tough situation tho and I guess a lot remains to be seen until you get your bfp or Af (hopefully the former!) The 2ww is a real bitch that's for sure lol.

:laugh2: yes it is. it's driving me nuts.

well today i'm 12DPO still got a bfn and temp spike a little today as well. AF is due around the 19th or 20th, so we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->