does my chart look triphasic?

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
hey ladies, so I am 9DPO today, AF is due in a week. the last 4 days I have had a high temp during the day, when I take my temp in the morning for my basal chart I don't have a fever at all, then in the middle of the day it rises to about 99.5, My normal temp is 98.5. I have never had a high temp like this after O. well today at 9dpo my temp spiked up really high. been having really sore nipples, nausea, lower back pain, headaches and extremely tired and hungry. I took an hpt this morning but it was bfn. another problem I am having that I have never had before, I woke up this morning to take an hpt after sleeping 7 straight hours, my urine was clear, didn't look concentrated at all, i'm not understanding this because every morning I have ever gotten up my urine is always really dark, but not this morning for some reason. I didn't drink anything before bed last night either. So I decided to hold my urine again for 6 hours today only taking 2 sips of water the entire time, and my urine was still really clear again with almost hardly any color. I know your urine needs to be concentrated for any test to detect anything. I am just baffled by why my urine is doing this. My chart is in my signature. any help would be appreciated.

I think you might need a few more temps to see a triphasic :flower:

It's hard to say at this point but that last temp was definitely high! When do you usually ovulate a ff seems unsure of you O date and gave you dotted crosshairs?

2 more high temps and then you'll definitely have a triphasic chart :thumbup:
I will warn you though, although statistically a triphasic chart means a higher chance of pregnancy, many non pregnant charts also have this pattern... ive had 2 and both bfn :( good luck

It's hard to say at this point but that last temp was definitely high! When do you usually ovulate a ff seems unsure of you O date and gave you dotted crosshairs?

i'm not sure if it was CD14 or 15. I have a pretty normal cycle of 29 days, and that is when I O normally, so it could have been either day. so I could be 9DPO or 10DPO not really sure. this was my first month temping so I had no idea about dotted crosshairs or full bar crosshairs.

2 more high temps and then you'll definitely have a triphasic chart :thumbup:
I will warn you though, although statistically a triphasic chart means a higher chance of pregnancy, many non pregnant charts also have this pattern... ive had 2 and both bfn :( good luck

ugh, i'm so sorry about that. but that's what I was affraid of as well, because I was reading many positive statements about it, but there still was that small chance of it not meaning anything. we will wait and see in the next few days. Do you think using a Frer at 10 DPO is too early? I only have 1 and a bunch of wondfo's. I don't want to waste my Frer if it's too early to use it.

i'm not sure if it was CD14 or 15. I have a pretty normal cycle of 29 days, and that is when I O normally, so it could have been either day. so I could be 9DPO or 10DPO not really sure. this was my first month temping so I had no idea about dotted crosshairs or full bar crosshairs.

I see.....well sometimes it takes a few cycles for ff to see what your regular dates are then adjust. Post your chart tomorrow so we can see an update and good luck!

I see.....well sometimes it takes a few cycles for ff to see what your regular dates are then adjust. Post your chart tomorrow so we can see an update and good luck!

I think my chart automatically updates in my signature...I'm hoping my temps stay high, after 21 months of TTC I would be ecstatic if I got a bfp.

I think my chart automatically updates in my signature...I'm hoping my temps stay high, after 21 months of TTC I would be ecstatic if I got a bfp.

Yes I feel your pain truly! Years of ttc and multiple losses I couldn't feel really good about this pregnancy until a few weeks ago. You are doing great by charting and there are lots of other things women have tried (including myself) on these forums that have really seemed to help. You get it sorted out and get your bfp i'm confident:flower:

Yes I feel your pain truly! Years of ttc and multiple losses I couldn't feel really good about this pregnancy until a few weeks ago. You are doing great by charting and there are lots of other things women have tried (including myself) on these forums that have really seemed to help. You get it sorted out and get your bfp i'm confident:flower:

i'm so happy for you that you got that sticky bean! I'm trying to keep my hopes up, I really am. I have just never done temping before so I don't know if this kind of thing is my normal. I just never remembered having fevers at all the entire time after O, and my bbs don't ever hurt before AF and they have been so sore. I don't hardly ever have symptoms with anything really, my body is very bland I guess..:laugh2: but this month just feels different to me. I got in the shower earlier and bb's felt so heavy. I really hope it's a good sign for me. I have one FRER I was saving, so should I use it tomarrow at 10DPO? I have like 6 days before AF shows.

I really hope it's your month hun..btw 10 dpo is when i got my bfp so I say go for it tomorrow and my fingers are crossed for you!

I really hope it's your month hun..btw 10 dpo is when i got my bfp so I say go for it tomorrow and my fingers are crossed for you!

aww thanks so much. I will go for it in the morning! thanks so much!

I see that temp is still up fingers crossed!

I see that temp is still up fingers crossed!

yeah it was still high this morning, but bfn on FRER this morning. I'm trying to stay positive, I just feel like maybe i'm out this month. AF is due in 5 days and i'm getting really crampy like AF is about to come. I mean there wasn't even a shadow of a line on there this morning. it kinda bummed me out a bit. :cry:

It could be af for sure but I'd say give it a couple more days before you throw the flag in. I'm still a bit perplexed on your bbt and ff is too so maybe o was a couple days later... Probably not as you seem pretty sure about your o date but you never know!

It could be af for sure but I'd say give it a couple more days before you throw the flag in. I'm still a bit perplexed on your bbt and ff is too so maybe o was a couple days later... Probably not as you seem pretty sure about your o date but you never know!

just took my temp a few mins ago and it was reading 99.9. so who knows what's going on with me. I will take another test tomarrow. AF isn't due until Sunday, so we shall see

negative test again this morning at 11dpo bfn. :( FF told me I have a possible triphasic chart this morning, but i'm not holding my breath. I really truly believe I am out.

negative test again this morning at 11dpo bfn. :( FF told me I have a possible triphasic chart this morning, but i'm not holding my breath. I really truly believe I am out.

Your chart does look really good tho! Are you doing anything different this cycle? Any new supplements or herbs?

Your chart does look really good tho! Are you doing anything different this cycle? Any new supplements or herbs?

the only thing I did different this cycle was I used softcups. I was waiting until next cycle to start DH on fertilaid and countboost, also going to start prenatals and royal jelly and bee pollen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->