Does +OPK co-occur with EWCM or earlier?

BusyBee12

Mother to 1 and 1 on way!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So i'm currently on cd11, and my first month of ttc and using OPKS. I'm expecting (from tracking my cycle history) to get EWCM on the cd 13.

My question is, when you have received your positive opks, had you already got fertile mucus, or have you noticed a trend that it turn positive before the change in mucus? I guess I'm trying to work out if I can expect a positive opk any time now or closer to the cd13 and co occuring with EWCerM (or close to it).

I am so excited yet impatient waiting for the smiley face, which I know is ridiculous after being my first month ttc. But I have wanted to try for years- but had to time it with degree and career. Can't wait to finally have a little sproglet in my tummy!

Thanks xxx:thumbup:

Hey hun, in my experience I have ewcm a day before my smiley faces. But I'm sure others will say different. I think if you BD from the day you have either, for the next three or four days you'll cover it.

Good luck xx

Thanks Jenster!

Am just getting the beginings of EWCM now!...took the opk this am - neg, but will re-try in a minute.
I have bd'ed on the 30th, 31st, 1st, 3rd, and will keep going until i'm sure its safe to stop!! Thanks for your reply.xx

Haha! You keep at it hun. That's a fab amount of BD. I believe sperm can live up to 5-7 days, so I think you've covered it.

FX'd for you.

I should be OV'ing tomorrow or Friday, and DH is working away back tomorrow, although mother in law is staying for a while (ggrrr) so we'll have to be quiet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->