Does she know something?

Lovetoteach86

Reaction score
My 17 month old never gives us kisses, but the past few days she's been asking to see my bare belly, and then kissing it. It's freaking me out! I haven't had a period since I had my daughter 17 months ago, but I did have a huge crazy glob of egg white looking cm on May 2nd, the day after I had sec for the first time in a long time. My daughter wouldn't nap all day on the first of May, then she fell asleep in her bouncy chair whIle I was blow drying my hair. She hasn't napped without me laying next to her since she was a newborn, so DH abs I dtd. DH doesn't want another, but now I'm feeling like it's a real possibility as my daughter is acting weird.

Hmmm, I have heard stories of children having intuition about these things in early pregnancy as well as labor! So I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Has your baby recently gone through some sort of fussy period or growth spurt? That might explain the seemingly sudden change in behavior. Perhaps she now socially understands the concept of kisses and feels secure enough to not need you to sleep on?

Do you BF still? The hCG makes milk taste different too.

Very strange. Have you taken a HPT yet? I hope you get the result you want

Yes, I still breastfeed, and she is sleeping a little bit more, so it could be a growth spurt. It's just weird that she kisses only my belly, and not my face. I am afraid to test, I was hoping I'd get real obvious signs soon, and it'd be a give away. I have mixed feelings on wanting another so close together.

Yes, I still breastfeed, and she is sleeping a little bit more, so it could be a growth spurt. It's just weird that she kisses only my belly, and not my face. I am afraid to test, I was hoping I'd get real obvious signs soon, and it'd be a give away. I have mixed feelings on wanting another so close together.

There are definite pros and cons to both sides of it! Not to scare you but just because you haven't had menses doesn't mean that you haven't been fertile! But, on the other hand, EWCM can happen while BF and not really indicate O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->