Does the world benefit from having a single superpower?

No I don't think China plays a huge role in todays political issues or really carries much weight tbh. They have a huge population but it isn't always saftey in numbers. Where britain lacks in numbers we make up for in diplomany, empathy, reasoning skills and we have strong ties with other influential countries. Which assists us in so many ways.
xx

The present day governments that have been claimed to become (or to remain) a superpower within the 21st century.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Potential_Superpowers.svg/800px-Potential_Superpowers.svg.png

I think the US thinks this because we see US Military bases on other countries but no foreign bases here? :shrug:

I never thought as any as a super power?

Well they do have a HUGE population.

They def have a huge population but that doesn't necessarily means that they are a superpower. I don't think they have much say in the world's issues. Maybe it's just me that thinks that :shrug:

China was basically responsible for the collapse of the Copenhagen agreement. I think that's quite a big say. They are the up and coming superpower but not there yet.

Well they do have a HUGE population.

They def have a huge population but that doesn't necessarily means that they are a superpower. I don't think they have much say in the world's issues. Maybe it's just me that thinks that :shrug:

China was basically responsible for the collapse of the Copenhagen agreement. I think that's quite a big say. They are the up and coming superpower but not there yet.

I agree they are up and coming but they are not there yet. Brazil, India and Russia along with China have all been cited as up and coming superpowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->