Does these progression lines look okay?

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I found out 5 days ago, and I'm apparently 4 weeks today xx

The frers were taking at 28th feb- 3rd March, all first morning urine, the CB was taken this morning

Snapchat-1469806210.jpg

Thanks girls, I just worry so bad! You'd think with this being my 3rd it gets easier, it really doesn't xD

They look great hon. Oh I know the worry I was the same as you posting line progression photos.
U don't stop worrying. The first tri is an anxious time.

I don't think i worried this much with my first 2 babies, I guess I was a lot younger then and a bit more carefree in that sense, when your younger you think if anything happens there's always next time, but as you get older you think, this chance isn't going to be here forever lol x

Thank you all! I am still testing believe it or not hahaha!!! I'm using my cheapies, I did buy some CB digis to see the numbers progress but me being the total plum as I am ordered the wrong ones, I thought they seemed cheap at £8 for 2! They were the CB digi which just says pregnant or not pregnant, no week indicator! What a melon, I know it can't be baby brain yet but I still think I suffer with it from having my two kids! That was nearly 5 and 7 years ago, baby brain is a condition ladies I swear!!!!!!

Thank you all! I am still testing believe it or not hahaha!!! I'm using my cheapies, I did buy some CB digis to see the numbers progress but me being the total plum as I am ordered the wrong ones, I thought they seemed cheap at £8 for 2! They were the CB digi which just says pregnant or not pregnant, no week indicator! What a melon, I know it can't be baby brain yet but I still think I suffer with it from having my two kids! That was nearly 5 and 7 years ago, baby brain is a condition ladies I swear!!!!!!

Hahaha I totaly have baby brain hehehe.
I'm still doing the odd test here and there hon and I'm 9 weeks on Wed hehehe. It's just reasuring seeing them lines nice and dark.
Yes I'm 39 so I worry alot sweety. I've already had a scan at 7+1 and see baby and heartbeat but I still worry. Hoping to get another scan soon. My 12 week one isnt untill 9th April when I'll be 12+6 so basicly 13 weeks so annoying always thought the dating scan was done at 12 weeks dead on.

HL was it you that posted to stay away from ones step tests? I I tried to pm you wouldn’t let me :/ I’ve had 2 faint bfps on blue tests but these tests are still negative ? Are these dud these days? I was so peeved off when they turned up and noticed they were one step xx

HL was it you that posted to stay away from ones step tests? I I tried to pm you wouldn’t let me :/ I’ve had 2 faint bfps on blue tests but these tests are still negative ? Are these dud these days? I was so peeved off when they turned up and noticed they were one step xx

Hey hun yes it was me! I got obviously frer and CB digi positives and NOTHING on one step, until I actually missed a period, I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and finally the one step have lines hahaha

These are just a few I've done recently, the first one was the faintest I've had, they don't show a lot of progression but my frers and CBs do, I got a 3+ on a digi yesterday where as a week ago it was 2-3 I'm not 5 weeks pregnant until tomorrow, so chances of me having high hcg is possible, but one step still poor lines hahaha

Snapchat-1252257874.jpg

One step are shit. Lol just Aswell I peed on all 10 within 2 days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"