does this bloat go away?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Does this bloat ever go away or somehow form into a bump? Sorry for such a silly question but I've had this serious bloat since 5 weeks and tomorrow will be 9 weeks and it hasn't shrunk one bit!

On Friday the OB said she could definitely feel my bloat, but said part of it is baby so I got giddy. But just how much is baby? Everyone says I look super pregnant and tell me I'm wrong when I say it's all bloat.

Currently living in yoga pants since the bloat began and seriously tempted to buy maternity pants already:dohh:

It doesn't :haha: it just turns into bump, well that's how it works for me anywho :)

My bloat keeps growing and shrinking depending on what I eat but I have some bloat down the bottom which is definitely baby. Just above your pubic bone it will start to go hard as your uterus grows. Mine is currently sat about an inch above my pubic bone! X

Mine just came and went but has turned into bump with my other babies. My worse bloat week so far this time was week 13.
I have no change or growth still were i was expecting too being my 3rd

I still have bloat but I 'feel' much less bloated this past week (from wk9 - to 10)

I carry a pouch of fat up front though so this kind of masks any bump growing (sonographed noted on first pregnancy that this pouch of fat obscured scan and made scan difficult -charming)

It doesn't :haha: it just turns into bump, well that's how it works for me anywho :)

That's what I'm hoping for lol.

I still have bloat but I 'feel' much less bloated this past week (from wk9 - to 10)

I carry a pouch of fat up front though so this kind of masks any bump growing (sonographed noted on first pregnancy that this pouch of fat obscured scan and made scan difficult -charming)

Sorry about your scan being difficult! I'm feeling much less bloated today at 9 weeks, but when I stand look down I've definitely got a pooch. But it's not low at all so it's just bloat :( Darn

My bloat went away each time but was very quickly replaced by a true bump... like a 2-week-long process of getting smaller and then getting much bigger. This happened to me at 12 weeks with each of my pregnancies. :)

My bloat went for about 2 weeks (9-11 weeks) then now seems to have popped out again. Not sure whether it will stay or go but it looks like a bump and I'm in maternity clothes already. I'm quite small to begin with so maybe the bloat just looks more obvious to me but wouldn't to anyone else!

I'm hoping to get a bump soon since I'm a small frame. My bloats big enough my grandmother thinks I'm carrying twins:wacko:

My bloat came and went, was worse from weeks 10-12. Now I have a small bump, though baby is still just a couple inches above my pubic bone. Part of your bump could be your organs shifting around to make room for baby. It will push up your intestines and eventually they will shift to make room for that baby. Here's a really cool link I found showing what is going on in there from week to week.
https://www.msichicago.org/fileadmin/Activities/Games/make_room/v2/mrfb.html

Ive been bloated since 5 weeks and now the past few days people are noticing. Making it really hard to hide. Also ive had to put a hair elastic through the button hole and around the button of my jeans to make then more comfortable to wear when sitting.

For some reason the video isnt loading for me right now.

I had to refresh the video a couple of times, but I'm snagging wifi from someone else so I thought that was why:haha:

MIL definitely pointed out my bloat when we saw them last weekend. The bloats down a little bit today, but not enough to wear jeans still haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->