Does This Count as CD1?

Starry Night

4 angels, 2 rainbows
Reaction score
Hello.

I think Lady AF is finally here which means DH and I can officially start trying again. But I'm not sure if she's fully here. Normally, my AF arrives in all her glory but this time my body is easing into it. I know to expect the unexpected with my first AF post miscarriage but I'm not sure what counts.

I miscarried on the 31st, stopped all red bleeding/spotting on June 10th, got ovulation cramps and fertile cm from the 12th to 16th, got a bfn on a hpt in this time (I didn't test earlier so I don't know when I reached 0 hcg) post-ovulation/non-fertile cm on the 21st and started spotting yesterday on the 25th. Now today I'm still not getting anything on the pad but when I wipe it's definitely blood. Even got a little in the toilet.

Do you think this is AF? Or should I wait a few days to start counting? I won't reach the 4 week mark of my mc until Monday but it HAS been two weeks since ovulation. I'm just trying to figure out when to BD....

thanks.
:dust:

I would wait until you are getting some in the pad. It sounds like it will be mere hours until AF kicks in. She definitely sounds like she is on her way. I'm guessing either today or tomorrow will be CD1 for you.

Have you seen this site? I found it very helpful:
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/first_period.htm

I'm going to count today as CD1 and I'm starting to get stuff on the pad. It's still not a lot but I can feel it picking up.

Yes, I've looked at that site but I was a little confused about a few details or how it applied to the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->