Does this dream mean anything?

Lovetoteach86

Reaction score
So I had a dream two mornings ago that felt very real...

I could tell right away that the dream was in the distant future. The dream started off with my brother answering a phone with the name of a business. I looked over at my mom and dad in disbelief, because apparently my dad and brother had been talking about launching that business for a long time. My dad told me that they did in fact open up a business together and that I make a lot of money talking on the phone all day. Then my mom told him to stop telling me so much information. All of a sudden I am looking out into the distance with a sunset or sunrise beaming down on my face when I hear a little girl say, "Mommy you look so pretty, what are you thinking of?" Then I turn and see a little girl around 10 years old, with long brown hair, and I respond. "How beautiful you are."

What do you ladies think about this dream? Does it mean anything? Could it be my future daughter, or is it just because I am thinking about kids so much?

This dream doesn’t mean anything to you. It’s just a dream, nothing else.

Yes...... chances are you will have a girl. A lot of pregnant women have dreams of the sex of there unborn child 1 month to a few weeks before they find out from the ultrasound visit. But i also know some that have done that even before conception... Not all expecting women can or remember the dreams... so feel lucky knowing your going to have a girl.I would be shocked if you did not. Please keep me posted.thanks:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->