Does this line progression look ok?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I wish I cud just relax and not worry. But when you have had MCs you just worry.
Does these Line progression look good to you? I keep worry about chemicals and and misscariges and blited ovens. I wish I cud just stop worrying but I just can't.

Took cheepies that say on the instructions not to test untill day after ure missed AF.
Started taking them from about 6 DPO and :bfn:
Then at 9dpo I noticed what looked like a shadow type thing. U had to tilt it in the light and it hardly there but I was sure u cud see something.
Then at 10dpo I did another and got the same shadow but slightly more noticible.
So this is yesterdays and today's cheepy
20190205_155117.jpg
And I've also done FRER from 10dpo 11dpo and today 12dpo. Do the lines look like there getting darker? Can i start relaxing a bit?
I've still still get one FRER and also another pink dye test left and still have a fair few of the cheepies. My AF is due tommorow or Thursday.
20190205_154002.jpg

What do u ladies think. I hate being such a worrier ](*,)

Massive progression.
Try to relax. Im the same as you but my ob told me lasr pregnancy not to obsess over lines. Said a line is a line and dye different in all tests. Once you have a line your pregnant and stay pregnant till birth or a loss along any stage. I did try to remember that as she sees thousands of bfpa etc
Beautiful lines. Enjoy xx

Thank you so much ladies. It don't help either that I have Bipoler type 2. It's well managed but I get real anxious.
Thank you so much for commenting.
My boobs are so sore and been getting a lot of queezyness. Was awake most of the night wanting a baked potato with cheese and baked beans. So random hahaha.
Also cried yesterday when watching a conception video over the reject sperm and over how incredible it all is. I was sobbing. What a silly ninny I am. Hormones lol:lol:

How do u add the little preganacy ticker things on a phone can u even do it on a phone or is best to use a lap top? Tried to do it but don't know which bit u have to highlight and copy and paste to ure signature. Not very good with all the techy stuff. Hahaha

These look fab lady!

These look fab lady!

Thank you. I'm still gonna continue testing just to make sure they stay dark. Only got the 1 FRER left but got some other tests that I can use Thursday. I've worked it out and I think AF is actually due tommorow as I'm on cycle day 27.

Reactions: ciz
Thank you. I'm still gonna continue testing just to make sure they stay dark. Only got the 1 FRER left but got some other tests that I can use Thursday. I've worked it out and I think AF is actually due tommorow as I'm on cycle day 27.
Completely understand lovely. I had 4 early losses in row when we were trying for our 2nd. But these line do look fab. X

Thank you hon. It's horrid when u have had MCs and u just can't enjoy the moment for fear the same thing is gonna happen.
My OB told me that when I get pregnant again, I must try to enjoy the pregnancy and not rob myself of that joy by worrying about MC. He said if I were to miscarry, nothing would stop it, so just enjoy every day that you are pregnant. I am about to enter TTC again, after a break, and I am already crapping myself. It's so hard, but I am going to enjoy trying to get pregnant and I am going to do myi best to enjoy every day once I am pregnant (well, I am going to make every effort to!)

Try, as hard as it is, not to rob yourself of this amazing process, and give your baby feelings of happiness. I wish you the very best for this pregnancy. xoxo

My OB told me that when I get pregnant again, I must try to enjoy the pregnancy and not rob myself of that joy by worrying about MC. He said if I were to miscarry, nothing would stop it, so just enjoy every day that you are pregnant. I am about to enter TTC again, after a break, and I am already crapping myself. It's so hard, but I am going to enjoy trying to get pregnant and I am going to do myi best to enjoy every day once I am pregnant (well, I am going to make every effort to!)

Try, as hard as it is, not to rob yourself of this amazing process, and give your baby feelings of happiness. I wish you the very best for this pregnancy. xoxo

Totally. Its so hard though.
I really love your mindset of when you get pregnant not if. I wish i had half your positivity xx

I actually cried my eyes out reading this. Bless your heart sweety I'm so sorry you had to go through that it is horrible and heart breaking. Ure mindset is brillient and you are so right.
Good luck with TTC. I will keep it all crossed for you.
And I pray that you get pregnant quick and that you will have a very happy and healthy o months. Sending you lots of hugs

Totally. Its so hard though.
I really love your mindset of when you get pregnant not if. I wish i had half your positivity xx

Here for you hun and everyone else. It's nice having some good support while going through ttc and the tww and then early pregnancy I've got it all crossed for you also lots of hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->