Does this look like a possible BFP chart!

J

jewelsgurl23

hi

i know im early in the 2ww ( 7 dpo today ).

last cycle my lp was 12 days and its usually 15 days.

anyways AF is due anywhere from this coming friday to sunday.

i was wondering if my chart maybe looks like a possible BFP ?

i have not had a dip since ovulation and this chart is completely different from my other cycles.

here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/277b11

anyone have a BFP chart with no dips in it before?

thanks

I wasn't charting when I got my :bfp:'s before, so can't give you an example. Hope this is it for you though! Good luck!

SORRY HUN
i have no idea
but hope u get that :bfp: that u want GOOD LUCK !!

=]

Honestly - its really too early to tell just yet. Hate to say it, but you're gonna have tp wait it out.

When you are doing your BBT, the temps after O are supposed to stay high until AF. The only way you can tell if you might be pregnant is if they stay above the coverline for more than your normal luteal phase. So - right now your chart looks like its supposed to, but its impossible to tell at 7dpo if its a possible BFP.

I sure hope you get it though! Hang in there. The 2ww SUCKS!!!!

i have heard ladies say on here that there is an area in FF that you can check out other womens charts to compare with their bfps. not sure where that is tho as i never checked it out yet myself. tho i just started temping so im bound to go there soon enough haha

also..if implantation does occur, i think thats when the dip should happen...tho im not too sure. you may have just not had implantation yet.

You may not see a dip post O. Not everyone gets a dip and that's OK. There are plenty of charts I've seen that are bfp's that do not have the implantion dip.

If you go to ff and go to chart gallery (this may only be available to VIP members, I can't remember), you can look at other charts and put in specific things (i.e. short cycles, no meds, triphasic charts, after bcp, etc. etc.). You can even overlay your chart to see if yours looks like others...however...if you have a chart similar to someone else does not necessarily mean you are or are not pregnant.

Another warning - it's more addicting than b&b!

Like LogansMommy said - 7 dpo is too early to tell if you have a bfp chart. Sorry...I know, it stinks waiting, and waiting and waiting. Hang in there!

:dust: to all!

I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST TO YOU! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->