JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
The title really :)

Attachments

• 409243_137549606366128_100003332680566_158196_687496312_n.jpg
    409243_137549606366128_100003332680566_158196_687496312_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 36
Hard to tell from the pic but it looks likely to me, is it other places too? It usually comes up first on the torso, nappy area, places like armpits and behind the ears. Comes up pretty quick too so if it's suddenly appeared? They're usually grouchy for a week or two before, unexplained temperatures and stuff. You have to be careful with it with pregnancy so id go see ur doc, tho im sure u were anyway. Hth

Yeah she's got them on her legs, near her girlie bits and on her back. Just wanted to ask before I booked an appointment for her :) they did come up really quick, and well as for the grouchy part, she's always grouchy :haha:

Thanks hun :D x

Looks like it is from what I can see on the photo.

Theres not much the dr can do tbh, when I had mime the dr had a go at my mum for bringing me in and risking infecting others, charming dr

Hard to tell by the photo...........although there is nothing a doctor can do i think it you should always see a doctor for confirmation that it is chicken pox x

It does look like chickenpox from the photo x

Hand Foot and Mouth rash can look similar, and that can concentrate around the nappy area too. Check all the places the name suggests, and if they have blistery spots too it could be that rather than chickenpox.

Chicken pox can come up really fast!
I once took my daughter swimming and as we were getting changed to go in i noticed a single spot....thought nothing of it...after being in the poor half hour she had it all over her back and so when i took her to get changed they were coming up on her tummy n legs...by the time we go home they were all over her face!

Calomine lotion!!!!

Hand foot and mouth is generally that - hand, foot and mouth but can show in moist areas like a child's nappy, under their armpit and at the back of their neck but this doesn't look like hand foot and mouth. It could very well be chicken pox. It's always good to get them checked so call the Dr tomorrow and get LO seen. I did with my girls and she confirmed it was chicken pox they didn't get it bad at all about 25 spots each. Jaycee's were in groups of three. Three on her arm, three on her back, three on her tummy etc, just dotted all around. My niece was absolutely covered from head to toe.
The most contagious time for chicken pox is the first two weeks before the spots come out and then 5 days after until they scab but the girls scabbed over within 3 days and started to disappear by the 3rd day.

My dd2 (5) has chicken pox, but has got three blisters that arent at all like the others, these are situated on her palm, sole and actually has one on her tongue, we've got a doctors appointment this morning as I suspect HF&M as well.

Hope your dd feels better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->