Does this look normal?

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
This is my baby's 20 week scan picture. I have been looking at it since and wondering whether the face looks ok. The eyes look to be bulging and the nose doesn't look defined. I'm sure it's just the angle or the scanning, and I'm also sure that if there looked to be any sort of problem then the sonographer would have to have told me.

I've been too scared to put anything up before now just in case, but it's on my mind!!

What do you all think?

Oh, and the white thing on the head is a but of fluff from the picture!!

Thank you

Attachments

• baby scan 20 week1.jpg
    baby scan 20 week1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 53
Yea, Its jist the angle the.photo was taken at. I had one from my 20 week scan where my daughter looked like this, and then we also got a better side profile as well. Im sure of the tech thought something was up, theyd have told you! :flower:

Looks normal to me hun. Im sure you would have had a long conversation if anything was wrong!!!! :)X

Thank you. I really thought that would be the answer but the more you look at something and think about it, the more outcomes you have in your head.

I knew that if there was anything wrong they would definitely have told me, but once you have that little bit of doubt it just grows and grows!!

Thank you :)

Looks like it's just the angle. I have a photo of my bub that looks like an alien sucking his thumb, whereas he looks just fine in all the other photos and on the screen while they were doing the ultrasound :)

Thank you so much. I should have asked 11 weeks ago. You've all made me feel so much better :)

Yes it's fine, the sonographer check the face for cleft lip etc so they would have definitely flagged any issues!
It's actually a really clear picture, mine were fuzzier. In my first scan my babys nose looked HUGE and I worried about that too :haha: but he turned out fine. I think we will always find something to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->