Does this look positive to you?

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
I've only been doing opk's for a few days....3 or 4 times a day....and the lines haven't gotten any darker than today's. Does this one look positive? We dtd at 2 am....I wonder if that's good enough or if I need to stay up until 1 am when he gets home from work :haha:

What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 38
It looks super close. I bet by tomorrow it is darker!

Looks really close if not positive, by tomorrow you should have a nice dark line! Either way get to BD'ing! :)

Hm opks can be tricky, maybe you had a really short surge this month? Keep testing and BDing, GL n hope u catch the eggy!

I didn't plan to test but did anyway out of curiosity this morning and got a nice line...by this after-noon, it was looking pretty positive, so yay!!

I got my positive on the 8th....the 9th it was definitely negative, and now today....another positive!!

Has anyone had this happen before? Any idea what it might mean?!

I have had that happen - a positive, followed by a negative, followed by a positive. I'm not sure why that happens, or what it means. It could be that you were gearing up to O, but it didn't happen, and so now you are having another surge. ?? Are you charting and/or checking CM? Personally after doing OPKs only for a couple months, I felt like it was not enough info to go by for determining ovulation...

Ok so the 8th was for sure positive, the 9th negative, 10th positive and today? SUPER positive!! I've never had a test line darker than a control line before!! I have cramps again today, some lower back pain, and I had those a few days ago too. On the 8th, I also had pain in my left ovary. Now....yesterday I had pain in the right one? Today I don't really notice any pain in either! SOOOOO weird.

You can ignore the hpt....that was the poas addict in me :blush:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members