Does this look positive??? UPDATE

fluterby429

Reaction score
i know this is a bit blurry cause I had to use my phone. Can you please tell me if this looks positive? This is CD13 around 1pm. Wondfo brand of IC. Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 35
If the left is the control i'd say your pretty close! Are you testing once a day or twice?

Thank you for your reply! I normally test twice a day but this cycle I was down to only 5 opks. So now I only have 2 left!!! I may test tonight too. If it is not darker or the one I'll take tomorrow afternoon isn't darker I guess I will be stuck buying some expensive ones.

I'd say do another one tonight then again tomorrow, my positive is my pic - thats as dark as I got! Stock up plenty for next month if :witch: arrives, good luck! Get plenty of :sex: in the next couple of days anyway to be on the safe side!!

It def looks like you are coming up on that day. Good luck!

Thanks. I took another one around 7pm or so and it is def positive. I think it is even darker than the control line. the first on is a pic of the OPK I took yesterday and the two I took today. The last one being tonights. The other is of the one I just took by itself

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
  • opk13.jpg
    opk13.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
thanks ladies!!!! I made sure we :sex: last night. We also did it the night before. I'll try to get another in tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->