Does this look positive?

MrsHopeful2

Reaction score
This is the darkest test line ive ever gotten, they never seem quite as dark as the control line. They look the same to me, just want to make sure I'm not tricking myself and seeing what I want!
[IMGhttps://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/MrsBowman22/a680bb0f.jpg[/IMG]

That's how the FR OPK's looked when I used them. I counted it as positive because there was a progression. Strangely, with those ones I couldn't get a positive in the afternoon... only morning.

Thats DEFO a Positive!!! :happydance: x x x

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/MrsBowman22/dd54aa22.jpg
Now I'm confused.. 3 days in a row? Is that common/normal/ok? Or is today's not positive just really close to positive?
Here is a better pic of just today's
https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/MrsBowman22/dd27d7fc.jpg

i usually have 2 days of pos opk. 3 days is not completely unusual. looks like todays might be going back to normal. maybe you caught it at the start and very end too??? :shrug:

It looked a little lighter to me, but still seems positive maybe? Hopefully thats the case! That makes me feel a little better! :)
Can i ask you what DD, DS, and NTNP mean?
I'm new to all these short hand phrases on here and haven't the slightest what some of this stuff means

I have 2 days of positive. With a day of fades on eithe side. I would think the first one is the start. So O can happen after that. I'm guessing, but that's what I think!

This is my first month with OPK's so i dont have a "normal" quite yet - Thank you! I had a gradual fade in to my positive, so maybe its a gradual fade out! I will see what it looks like tonight and tomorrow!

certainly! i have 2 darling daughters (dd), 4 darling sons (ds), and we are not trying/ not preventing (NTNP) for pregnancy.

my hubby (DH) and i trust God to decide how many children we have and when. :flower:

if i had your results i would consider the first 2 tests positive and the 3rd negative. if you read the opk brand you have it should tell you approx how long after you see your surge that you will ov. might say 24-36 hrs or 24-48 hrs, something like that.

you may always have 3 days of hormone surge or it could have been that it took a little longer to pop that egg out so it showed up as a long surge. when i used to use opk's i always had 2 days of positives. every woman is different and each cycle can even be different.

i usually have a few days to a week of fade in, 2 days of pos, and a day or two of fade out. then they are practically blank again. :thumbup:

Wow i would have never guessed that's what that stood for! That is really helpful, thank you! I just read that a second egg can be released within 24 hours, which would cause a prolonged LH surge. That would be crazy and exciting to have twins! Although, i agree, i sort of feel like todays test isn't a true positive and just a gradual decrease.

Also a friend of mine just told me today that she ovulated the first day she gets a +OPK.

I'm wondering if that's what happened with me too because my temp spiked the day after my +OPK.

Do you do BBT too?

No i dont yet. I heard that for women with anovulation (like me) that BBT charting can be unreliable because our cycles are so messed up that we have different hormonal changes and can show many spikes in 1 cycle when we aren't ovulating that month. Do you think i still should?

Oh how frustrating! I don't know if you should or not. Maybe there are other ways to chart O?

You could track your cervical mucas. That seems to line up with my OPK positives.

And I read that cervical position is a sign too, but I haven't braved that one yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->