Does this look positive?

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
I want to first say after it dried it looked like the rest of the test I've been taking for days..I'm no good at reading these things at all lol
the pic was taken about 8 to 10 minutes after I took it.
I'm also a little confused because both pics were taken at the same time but one pic it looks darker..:wacko:

Attachments

• OPK 1-18-10 12-55PM.jpg
    OPK 1-18-10 12-55PM.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 6
  • OPK JAN 18TH 12-55PM.jpg
    OPK JAN 18TH 12-55PM.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 11
mine were like this last night ... i'm sorry i couldn't give u any answers but for me i'm taking mine as a possitive xx

Thank you! I had some EWCM today so guess we'll see in a day or two if my temp shoots up if it is a pos or not..
Good luck!!

i couldn't help myself and put fake temps in for tomz and weds n FF reckons i ovulated cd13 which was last night as i guessed hehe

good luck to you 2 hun and thanks for commenting xx fingers crossed for the BFP's xx

that looks like a positive to me as well. I did post mine in my journal if you would like to go look and compare. God bless and sticky baby dust to you!!

the 2nd picture looks like a positive - mines went like that then it went REALLY dark the day after ^__^

Thank you ladies! I'm confused because all that I'v done dry the same! I had some EWCM yesterday but am sticky today?

i think IC work for some and don't for others .. on mine it went dark then i felt the pain then last night hardly any line and so am taking that as ovulation hehe xx

haha well I hope it was your O and you get your bfp!!

fingers crossed we both do hun .. am fed up with obsessin xx

Here is one I did at 12:46pm today..looks pretty dark to me..pic was taken about 8 minutes after I did it..and it dried darker than the rest..:happydance:

Attachments

• opk january 19th at 12-26pm.jpg
    opk january 19th at 12-26pm.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
i'd say for sure thats a possitive good luck xx

I hope you're right!! All tho I checked me cervix a few ago and its REALLY low..all tho it normally is pretty low in the afternoon..so shall see..

I thought during OV your CP was supposed to be soft,high,open,wet (show)?
I don't check my CP because it moves about all the time lol

It is..mine moves a lot also..and I've found for me if my bladder is full or I (so sorry tmi) have to go #2 it will move down not up..and because I was holding it to do a opk it was full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->