Does this OPK look positive to you?

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I need an extra pair of eyes! I've been having O symptoms the past few days so I have been taking OPKs for a few days as well. None of them looked positive but the ones I took last night and this morning look hopeful! Can you tell me what you think?

Here are the dates/times of the ones pictured (cut them out of the photo to get a clearer pic of the tests) in order:

1. 10/9 9:00am
2. 10/9 8:30pm
3. 10/10 9:15 am
4. 10/10 5:30pm

#2 looks really close but not positive to me but #3 in person looks very very close, so I am thinking maybe it's positive? Obviously, #1 and #4 are negative.

Either way, we BD'd on Monday and are going to again tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
Out of those #3 looks the closest to a positive, although it's still not as dark as the control line. But that's from looking at it on my screen, in person does it look as dark as the other line? What cycle day are you on? Fingers crossed for you!

Out of those #3 looks the closest to a positive, although it's still not as dark as the control line. But that's from looking at it on my screen, in person does it look as dark as the other line? What cycle day are you on? Fingers crossed for you!

To me, in person, they are almost hard to tell apart.

My CD stuff right now is difficult. lol. I had a period August 26, while still on my BC (which I never had periods on really, only once a year or so), so that puts me at CD46. I just got my BC (implanon) removed Sept 23. So, really, i was not expecting to O this month at all. I was just waiting for AF to come then try after.

BUT, (and I'm not sure if this is possible. But considering that the BC works by keeping your lining from building up, maybe it is) if you were count the day I got my BC removed as CD1, then I am on CD18, which would put O in the right time frame. Either way, I am still considering myself CD46 for all intents and purposes.

Anyway, like I said I was not planning on an O this month AT ALL. But I have had serious cramping/ovary pain the past few days, I had a huge temp drop yesterday and also saw tons of EWCM (which I def havent seen in years), so I started testing OPKs once EWCM showed up on Tuesday. All of them were extremely light until the two pictured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->