Does this sound crazy?

jules22

Preggers :)
Reaction score
I just had my son in December...and I am ready to be pregnant again! I just love having a little one around..that I want to get started on the next! What is wrong with me?! haha

NOT crazy lol I had my baby in december myself and I'm super ready for the next one so I'm offically joining this section because I know in my heart I have to wait til nov to start trying again.

BABIES............... they steal are hearts!

Apparently its normal to be super broody just after having your baby. So certainly not crazy X

We are going to start trying in November too! It just can't come soon enough!

Welcome and congrats on your new baby he is so cute!! I think it is perfectly normal :)

i had my baby in december too and feel the same lol I had a section so def have to wait x

it's not crazy at all! we're starting to try in september!

Nope not crazy at all. When my eldest was 3 months old I got the super broody bug and by the time she was 10 months old I was pregnant again.
I won't lie though, it is super super hard having two children under 2 years old and I definitely was not in a rush to add number 3 to the clan after my second was born.

Totally normal to feel super broody - it is probably still some of those hormones racing around in your body.

I remember feeling so broody after having Tristan, even up to around six months after having him. It settled down a bit and now it has started up again with a vengeance - so we are thinking of TTC in May - yipee!

Good luck when you start trying again.

xxx

Now I feel crazy, I had my baby in Dec too but we are going to start TTC in May lol! we always said we would wait 6 months and now i cant wait!

I was the exact same way after Emma was born. Now that she is crawling I've somewhat tamed down my urgency to have another though. :haha: Now I'm really not sure how long I want to wait but the idea of a brand new baby always sounds appealing. :D Your definitely not crazy hun! :hugs:

Same! I had mine in November and befiore af came this month i was hoping i may be preggers. Would happily fall preg now-but i had c section and should rreally wait :(

Our baby is 7months on Monday and i've been broody for what feels like forever lol we're waiting though until January - (we discussed it tonight) I cant wait :D I just want to be pregnant again but I think mine is also because I had a emergency c-section and really want a VBAC (call me crazy) lol

Not crazy at all. I have been super broody for ages! The only reason I am waiting is because the next is defo my last and I don'y fancy a double buggy (sounds bad I know), I also want to devote more time to Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->