Does this sound like IB?

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
Small amount of light pink discharge 6DPO only on tp. CD8, small amount of pink discharge and then brown discharge. End of CD10 last night, after a bowel movement, decent amount of red blood on tp/CP check, figured AF was coming. Small amount of brown with bit of red in tampon couple hours later; basically nothing since then (now 2pm CD11 so about 17 hours since).

Negative tests so far. Anyone who has gotten pregnant previously, did you have red blood after a BM? Was sure I was out with red blood and I feel like AF is already here, but nothing yet...no idea when AF is due as this is my longest LP yet thanks to vitex.

With every one of my preg I had bleeding at certian points in first weeks

There can be many causes for bleeding in first few weeks. Most of which are normal. My implantation bleeding looked like blood tinged discharge. But when I bled on later weeks like week 8 I think that was caused by my cervix is what doc said.

I'm having similar: blood when checking cervix the last couple days. Red/pink but not brown (which is usually what I get a couple days before AF). And just now went to bathroom and bright red when I wiped, so no longer just when checking cervix.

Thinking its AF but had a very faint line yesterday/today (tho yesterday's could have been evap, today was not evap bc pic was taken within time frame). Wondering if could be IB though I'm leaning toward AF.

I use wondfos. Yeah my last pregnancy was just brown spotting early on and then a bit of spotting around 7 weeks. Still no blood yet.

Yeah I really saw something on your tests Angel, hope they weren't evaps and that isn't AF you are getting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->