• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does "we need to see you urgently"... ULTRASOUND DONE. UPDATE POST 109

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Just got a call from my doctors office. I had an ultrasound on the tenth and we saw a nice yolk sac and that was all. That's was fine I was dated at about 5-6 weeks. Tech said everything looked normal for where I was.

Today my doctors office calls and days they need to see me tomorrow urgently to go over the results. I'm so scared and worried now I can't imagine what would be wrong. I know it's in the right place and nothing looks wrong but I can't help but panic.

Think urgent is always bad? My appointment was supposed to be the 29th bit I guess that wasn't close enough.

I've attached a picture of my ultrasound too.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/1435361A-8FCD-4FD8-A4D8-31E81ED9E5C6-6745-0000062E4C017112_zpsd3592973.jpg

Posted this in the wrong section. Have fixed it to be here

did u have blood work done at that apt or recently? maybe something's come up on that, an infection they need to treat ASAP?

I agree with Teeny.....maybe you have something else. I had bacteria in my urine so they doc called me directly and told me.....sent in a prescription for antibiotics.
They should have told you why they need you, not leave you hanging like that. Maybe its nothing....some people just sound dramatic on the phone.

I haven't had any urine done and my blood I only did today after the phone call. The nurse was reading a note left by my doctor that said I needed to go in urgently to go over my ultrasound results. I have to go in tomorrow at 1125 am.

The nurses here are not allowed to give any information over the phone so it's not really her fault at least I'm just worried.

Try not to stress it. I'm sure you and baby will be ok.

maybe something in blood work ? hope all works out

in my first scan, we only saw a sac, and I was made to have urgent blood work, was given this long song and dance, about I would need to go back two days after... to which I replied so you can check my beta levels, you think my pregnancy is a write off. They said no but they could not guarentee it at that point and needed this blood work done, also to check there was not some thing else some where else. ANY way, after my first lot I was told :thumbup: all is fine, no sorry to have worried you. and now we have seen LO's hb etc, I am sure its just formality xx

Try not to be too worried hun, easier said than done i know, i hope your appointment goes well tomoro and everything is ok xx

Hugs Hun, I can't see anything wrong with then scan, I have heard people on here say things about shape of the sac etc but not sure what they are meant to look like. Looks normal to me.

Let us know how it goes x

Hoping all goes well...sometimes those calls are for nothing...some random thing. My guess is that they want to send you in for another scan to check growth. Keep us updated hugs!!!

Thanks ladies I will keep you all updated. It is currently 6 am here. My appointment is at 1125 so I will update after :)

Axtually I was thinking maybe twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->