• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does "we need to see you urgently"... ULTRASOUND DONE. UPDATE POST 109

Hope all is ok! And when they tell you everything was fine then you rip them a new one for using wording to impl something could be terribly wrong. The receptionist really shouldn't have used such wording and if it was that urgent wouldn't they have fit you in yesterday?

Actually come to think of it anytime something was wrong a nurse always called me and simply asked when I could be there, not schedule me the next day. Emergency patients are why waits at the OB are so ridiculously long

They would have fit me in yesterday but he was not there yeaterdat( delivering a baby) they only called me around 330 a they close at 5 daily so they got me in a soon as they could. 3 hours to go and I feel sick. Off to work I go.

My office did that to me during my last pregnancy. Something like "the doctor reviewed your ultrasound and found something, please call us back to schedule an appt immediately." Who trains these people?? It turned out to be a corpus luteum cyst in my case.You should tell them that kind of message causes a lot of worry and made you feel sick all day, maybe they will realize it's time for some rephrasing! I hope the best for you.

Good luck hope all is okay x

I don't have any experience of this but just wanted to say good luck and I hope it all goes ok.
Thinking of you xx

I hope you are doing ok! I wish the nurses would word things differently - I'm sure they must realize their message will cause you to worry! Anyway, I'm thinking of you! I will be checking back later to see what happened! :hugs:

Fingers crossed everything went ok - good luck x
:dust:

Well I'm being sent for a second ultrasound. Waiting to hear from the hospital for an appointment. Doctor has told us not to get excited yet but not to worry. Ultrasound dated me at 5 weeks 3 days making me 7 weeks 1 day today which is right by my dates but he still said it could be something called a blighted ovum because only a yolk sac was seen. I can't help but panic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->