Does your amount of discharge vary from day to day?

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks 1 day, and some days I'll have tons of discharge, like fill a whole panty liner, and some days I'll have very little. I always worry when i don't have as much, that my hormones are dropping or something. Anyone have similar experience?

I hardly have had any. Maybe once a week I'll have one big glob but definitely nothing being a daily occurrence.

Thanks for sharing! I try to remember that every one is different and every day might be different. I hate overanalyzing symptoms! Lol

I don't really have any discharge. I think i had a little wetness at one point but that's it. Of course I wonder if not really having it is normal as I see many talk about it. I guess it's just different for everyone.

Some days I get the wet feeling so run toilet and loads of ewcm look discharge other days it's more thick with a yellow tinge then other days I have nothing then few days later more discharge again, think it's just always on/off with me, but MW said it's common and it's good thing as its there to protect baby from any infections etc xx

Im only 5 weeks but my discharge changed from day to day, or even depending time off day.

Most mornings I get loads of discharge or when I walk about everywhere I get loads and then sometimes I just get that wet feeling constantly

I'm 8 weeks and I still get loads and loads of discharge but some days it's hardly noticeable, my midwife said it's a sign that the mucus plug is forming and of course it protects from infections xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->