Does Your Baby Cry For More Milk....

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
If so, do you give them more? Yes or No.

I give Chayil the required amount of milk she needs, which is 5 1/2 ounces. After she finish, she cries when I take the bottle out of her mouth.

It's apparent she wants more...

When I give her an extra 1/2 ounce to make the bottle 6ozs, she brings it back up.

Right now, I'm feeding her 6 oz I'm waiting to see if she'll bring it back up.

Mello

yes but sometimes she just wants to suck on something so i give her a little boiled water. in the day lucy has 6oz and she is satisfied but in the evening she drinks more 7oz and its the hungrier milk in the evening, sometimes she still hunts around for more but i try to delay giving her more because her little belly cant take it.

Who cares if she spits up a little aslong as she's happy?!

I have the same problem with salim except hes breastfed and I dont know how much hes getting but can see by his face and the way he sleeps when he is full to the brim. 10 minutes later he can wake up and want more and if I know he is full I will let him wait because he gets really uncomfortable and unsettled when he has too much and tries to bring it back up again. My health visitor says he just overfeeds himself. I give him his dummy when hes like this or a small drink of water.

I let Hannah have however much she wants....sometimes it's only 3 ounces, sometimes it's closer to 5. I make up 5 ounce bottles (except for a 4 ounce one for the morning--she doesn't eat a lot in the mornings and a 6 ounce one when she wakes up at 4-5--which she has never eaten all of). If she wanted more than the 5 ounces, was crying for it, I'd give it to her :D

Sam was like this yesterday. He´d finished his normal bottle and then within an hour he was griping for more. I didn´t think he could still be hungry so gave him some water, which he wolfed down and still wanted more. He had some more and then seemed to be satisfied - maybe she is not particularly hungry, its more a thirst?

I feed Kalea what she wants. Sometimes she'll have 8-9ounces in a feed. I sit with a towel waiting for the spew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->