Does your baby go quiet before labor starts?

L

Laura--x

I always here people saying how 24 hours or so before labor begins people notice that baby goes quiet..

Is this true? Does it happen always?
x

mine did a few days before
then she kicked up a right fuss
then she came out lol

:happydance:
:hugs:

xxx​

My mum keeps on and on telling me they do lol
But then others say they don't notice any reduced movements..

Yeah its annoying. All everyone says now is ' has she been moving'? i say yeah and then they reply with ' she aint coming anytime soon then!' :dohh:

Ethan did i was being monitord on the sat due to not move movement and deliverd sunday ...although if u notice a lack of movment u really should get checked xx

Good question, I everyone is different. You always here if movements stop call the midwife straight away. I have been having contractions etc for week and the midwife always asked if I can still feel the baby move and they seemed relieved when I say yes so I don't think reduced movement is a sign of labour.

Omg I hope so.. I was just thinkking the last two days... Why is my lil guy so quiet lately...

My lil man has been quiet, was at hospital Tuesday and they monitered him, he is perfectly fine but even on the monitor he was quiet.
I've felt movement obviously but he's not as active as he usually is xx

So lets hope there is some truth in it xx

None of mine did.

mine did 2 weeks before due date
non-stop movement from day i was over due to sec she got down my canal to get out lol

Yes the night before my water broke I KNEW we were going to have a baby soon because she just didn't feel the same in there.. woke up leaking my water and went into the hospital that night, then had her the next afternoon :)

Mine has been quiet since last monday, was in for monitoring as i was worried and getting braxton hicks alot and terrible back pain. Shes all fine and healthy, still quiet so i dont personally think there is any truth in it, my cervix is also completely closed so i cant see her coming before next thursday when i'm being induced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->