Does your baby moans like mine?

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Gosh, jayden keeps moaning thats what he does, you feed him change him bath still he will moan. I dunno what he wants. I think he just wants me to look at him all day. I can`t do anything he just contanstly wants me around him in front of him! I can`t watch or look at anything he will moan! Sometime i got no choice but to let him moan.

I sometimes put the cartoon on where he will be quiet for a while but when he gets bored he is back on again moaning. When i look at him he will be quiet. He loves attention so much, and sometimes i can`t cope with that as i got so much to do as well. When he sleeps which is only few hours during the day now i only get time to bath, wash dishes, clean the house and put the clothes to wash and do few bits and bobs. He will wake up again and my whole time is spent with him until half 7 or maybe 7 when he goes to bed. I can`t do basically nothing else, as we recently moved and we got lot of painting to do etc. And i got that bad flu lately so it was well hard for me.

So does anyones baby moans as much or what shall i do?

Thanks for reading x

Grace has got a terrible temper and she moans and growls all the time. It really gets on my nerves lol she is such an attention seeker. There is just no pleasing some babies.

By the way your avatar is gorgeous!

Its funny because Divante has been doing this for the last few days and i don't know why!?...he has been driving me crazy!...no matter what i do...same as you...feed...change...sleep...he just wants to cling to me and have me playing with him constantly...

Your not alone hun :hugs: xxx

Josh has started moaning pretty much all day, but it's due to him teething. He's such in a bad mood it's horrible. I feel worn out!

charlie went through a stage of this and i thought it would never go away but the last few weeks hes been alot better and he keeps himself occupied more so hopefully he might grow out of it xx

Yeah max has been doing this due to his teething hes such a whiner lol

Ok, i thought its only my baby! It is indeed annoying as i feel like my brain is going to explode with the moaning thing!!! He will do it constantly and when i look at him at the end he will smile.

I feel like this with jayden:
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8

Lol, i love it too! I bought the series for OH last xmas!!!

summer is exactly the same i have put it down to teething all she seems to do is moan and gets bored after literally 1 min of playing with something! the only time she is happy is if all attention is on her! and if its not she will either moan or pretend to cough!!!

Jasmine went through a stage like that... The must do it when they are growing or teething??

Thanks Glamgirl for soing this thread...theres me thinking i had a stroppy baby but after other mummys mentioned teething...i checked my LO's gums and i can see his little toothy coming through :happydance:...he can carry on being moody now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->