Does your baby not like anywhere or anything?

iwantabub

Reaction score
This is gonan sound funny but I work at the same poisition but between two offices... i stepped back to part time a few weeks ago and now do Moday in the CBD and Friday in our other office....

My MS gave up for the most part at 16 -17 weeks but every Friday when I go to this branch I'm sick.

I puke every time (sorry tmi) and feel just yucky and heart burny and gross all day... but the monday place im fine....:wacko:

I dont understand it... its the exact same work... Im sitting pretty much all day unless i wanna walk around.... i can do whatever I like and theres no stress... so why do i feel this way?

Does the baby not like it ? lol

Are there any people or places or things you've noticed your bubba doesnt like ?

Ha! thats random, cant save Ive noticed, maybes its the air con in the other place?

(and judging by your ticker, theres no way my bump is as big as a cauliflower, they're massive! and look like brains :haha:)

that's so strange! The onthing I can think of is the office air being diff. Like at my old job it was very stuffy (large call center bad air flow no open windows old building ect) are the buildings diff? Do you do something diff b4 work or during like food drink wise?

I wonder if its an odor. Smells tend to bother me before I even realize it!

Nah... it doesnt smell and air con is crap at both places lol...

Weird lol

I know a coliflour is huge hahah... have to remember that half the baby is inside and half in bump so to speak... I was reading last night at this stage your uterus is a soccer ball lol.. freaked me out

would u be more tired on the fri? i feel sicker from heartburn and nausea when tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->