does your MIL have a relationship with your child?

mine is besotted, is actually a bit too in your face about it sometimes.

my MIL has 12 grandchildren and she seems to pick favorites out of the 12 she has decided to have my eldest and now Ciaran as hes a baby so Freya is out of the picture and it really pisses me off!!! For christmas she has spoilt her favorite grandchildren and the other ones spent minimal. How am i going to expain to Freya that Lauren has a pink drum kit and dolls pram, Ciaran has a rocking horse and loads of clothes and all she is getting is some pjs that wont fit her until her birthday in june......:(

Don't get me started on OHs parents with LO.. My OHs eldest sister had her first baby & OHs parents first grandchild nearly 3 years ago (her LO will be nearly 2 soon).. when she gave birth on the morning OHs parents we're at the hospital on the same night.. have always bought her LO stuff and seen him/babysat for him loads..

There's only 8 months between our LO and OHs nephew. When our LO was born i gave birth around 6am and OH phoned his parents and told them about 20mins later, they then came and seen LO 3 days after she was born. They have seen LO 4 times since she was born, they bought her a few things before she was born and have only bought her 1 thing, an outfit since then. Okay they live an hour's drive away/40min train journey and OHs sister lives 30min drive away - This is the only diff but the 4 time's they've seen LO is when me and OH have been down to see them on the train and it cost us £30 a time.

Okay i guess this has turned into abit of a rant lol sorry :blush: but they really really annoy me!.

Thankfully I have a wonderful MIL. I do have a STEP MIL who is selfish and puts in no effort she makes it very clear that she favours her other granddaughter over Evie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->