Does your partner have sympathetic pregnancy symptoms?

Dark_Star

Reaction score
Since I have become pregnant my partner has been feeling things which are uncharacteristic of him: gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, excessive tiredness, more hunger and thirst.

Are any of your partners experiencing the same thing?

I wish my other half could have all that for me he's just more moodier lol xxxxx

When I was expecting my DD my DH was hungry all the time and put on weight (which made me feel better :haha:), it didn't happen with my DS and hasn't happened so far this time.

My fiance put on weight with my ds2 he was hungry all the time this time I seem to be eating everyrhing in sight lolol I look 4 months never mind 4 weeks it's awful I'm so bloated x

I think mine just thinks he can eat more now that I'm not so harsh on junk food being in the house.

Dh just came home from work, exclaimed "I want nachos for dinner" them promptly fell asleep on the couch. :lol:

Yes my husband has sore feet, sleepy, hungry and grumpy.... Actually come to think about it he is always like this, never mind..... :)

Jessica, that made me laugh :D

My OH is definitely more hungry but to be honest, I think it's got nothing to do with the pregnancy - well only because I'm too sick half the time to argue about it. At this rate though he will gain more weight than me so at least I won't be so conscious of it and if he's happy haha.

Mines moodier with upset stomach and nausea. I dont think its sympsthetic... I say hes being a man, i cant be sick without him being 'worse'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->