Does your stomach churn with morning sickness?

Lues

Reaction score
So I'm 7 and a half weeks pregnant, and today is the first day I may have some morning sickness.

I've felt consistently more and more "off" since the afternoon.

I feel a bit nauseous, but... I don't know how else to explain this... I feel nauseous in my stomach mostly. Churny. Pretty similar to how I would feel if I was going to puke or have bad diarrhea. .

I don't have diarrhea though (but I do have quite a lot of gas)

I always sort of thought that morning sickness didn't affect your stomach, so I'm slightly concerned I've got something else going on.

i though I'd pose the question to you wise ladies. Stomach upset/churny during morning sickness or no?

I think I probably had that. What I remember of it was that it started off for me as food aversions and feeling like I didn't want to finish meals and progressed within the week to feeling like I was going to be sick all day long - and my stomach felt upset all the time (I think). The few times when I was actually sick I had the weird stomach upset sensation worse.

Sounds like morning sickness. I was sick my entire pregnancy with my daughter and am in the midst of it now at almost 7 weeks. Churney is a great way to describe it. For me it feels like I'm on the verge of being sick all the time though I haven't actually gotten sick yet. Ughhh :sick:

I thought it was perhaps a bug at first too as I just felt so awful but yeah that's morning sickness for you (or all day sickness!)

I've had this too along with dioreha but I think it's the prenatal vitamins which are causing it for me. I've also got bad MS so who knows Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->