Dog poo sign?!

lau86

Reaction score
Having lots of issues with people letting their dogs poo and not picking it up. Especially in the alley between our road and the next. The kids have stepped in it, my pram wheels have gone through it and the final straw was my ds2 putting his hands in it today.
I wrote to the council but they've done nothing so today I've ordered a banner to put in the alley. If it Doesn't stop people doing it at least I'll feel like I've done something and maybe they'll know people aren't happy. What do I write on it?! I was going to write something very passive aggressive but I don't know whether to just put 'clean up after your dog'. It's a nice area so I don't know how it'll go down but the whole situation is strange as no one would travel here to walk their dog so i imagine the culprits are local

Erghhh this is driving me mad at the moment. The amount of dog poo that we have to avoid in the morning on our way to school is shocking. Before the Christmas holidays my five year old stood in it on the way to school he was so upset. Its driving me mad especially when I get it all over my pram wheels as I then need to hose the pram down and let it dry before it can come inside the house. Some people are so selfish and ignorant. I have a Dog and I wouldnt dream of not picking his poo up. I have nappy sacks in every coat pocket and bag just incase. There are lots of signs up saying to pick up or you will get fined and there are loads of dog poo bins so no excuses x

In the Road just round from me there is grass at the front of the houses and someone had put A little Sign there saying please pick up after your Dog and stuck it right next too a pile of dog poop

Not sure what you could write but in poundland they sell dummy security cameras, stick a couple of them down the alley and I bet people won't do it anymore.

Have you rang the council they co e and clean up where we live if reported by phone.

Not sure what to write on the banner I see a lot of houses with council issued signs with clean up after your dog and a picture on then the councils name.

we have that issue round here. the poo patrol have gone round and circled all the poos with neon spray paint...they wont put up more signs as apparently the parish council thinks it will be unsightly.............and dog crap isnt??

Someone has let their dog poo on our front lawn.. The sign is here but between one thing and another it's not gone up yet so hubby is putting it up now. Hubby wonders whether it's a fox? But it's a huge pile of (tmi) reddish poo so could it be a fox? I've never seen thm round here.

This drives me bananas. We have two dogs and I would never leave a poo behind, even though they are tiny!

There is a big park near my house where dogs can run off-leash and I swear people must just turn their backs and leave them to it. This is in literally the most expensive suburb in the country, so I think there are lazy sods in every area.

I would write something like "Dog poo is a health hazard. Please pick up after your dog." Or "Please pick up after your dog. This area is being monitored." (Well, you're keeping an eye on it, aren't you?!) Or, better still: "Pick up your dog poo, you disgusting twats. Your mothers would be ashamed." :haha:

oh my... hate dog poo even near our lawn. i even pick up our dog's diarrhea and we make sure we don't let him poop on anyone's lawn/garden/sidewalk etc.

Argh it's disgusting isn't it, unfortunately no area is immune, I don't know the solution because people are just disgusting.

Argh it's disgusting isn't it, unfortunately no area is immune, I don't know the solution because people are just disgusting.

maybe a sprinkler that sprays pee at the owner/dog whenever they get too close :haha:
Some people do actually install cameras for that!

How bout something like this - but in place of the man peeing, you could have a dog pooing while its owner looks on?

Haha if not just a simple "please pick up after your pet" sign?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle