Dog poo..

J

Jem88

It seems to be everywhere latley, why can't people just pick up after there dog/s? :shrug: I'm constantly having to dodge, sometimes go on the road with the buggy coz there's poo on the paths.

I've also seen a few bags of dog poo on paths too, why not just take it home or find a near-est bin?

ANNOYING!. :dohh:

As a dog owner, this annoys the hell out of me!! Why not pick it up?! But what annoys me even more is the people who do pick it up but just hang the bag from a tree or stick it on a wall! I mean what's that about? It's never going to disappear! :growlmad:

I always pick up Twix's poo cos I am scared I will get a fine :haha: but on our walks we only see one bin and carrying a bag of dog poo around isnt the nicest idea lol... Im lucky Twix normally goes by the park where the bin is but there could be some more bins to put it in..

Totally disgusting. LO got me up at 5am the other morning and i looked out the window to see someone letting their dog poo on my neighbour's garden then just walk off! :growlmad:

we have a dog and this annoys the hell out of me............lazy dog owners who cant be bothered to pick up their own dogs doo doo.............. and why let them shit right on a public pavement!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo annoys me.........especially on the school run when i shout to my daughter 'mind the dogs poo...MIND THE DOGS POO'.......and she starts jumping around saying 'where where' doing some crazy dance moves and then stands right in it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

uh hum...anyway.... *SIGH* it is everywhere and its disgusting x

I really don't like dogs and despise dog poo even more!!! we have lovely public footpaths across countryside behind our house but I rarely go now because a good part of the main path is covered in dog poo! this is one of my biggest pet peeves :growlmad:

Where we live they have a hotline that you to g if you see dog poo and they cone and clean it up with in tge hour also you can report the owner if it's someone who walks that way regular they wait for them to pass tge next time and gone then x

I can't stand this...it's the worst too when you step in it (especially if you're on your way out somewhere for a while so can't clean it properly, or if you trek it in the house/heaven forbid trek it in someone else's house :()

If someone's going to own a dog it should be common sense that you clean up after it...I mean, if my son poo'd somewhere I would clean that up :lol: Sooo...I totally understand where you're coming from!

no excuse not to pick up dog poo! the owners that is. i always do.

I hate dog poo with a passion. Its disgusting for someone to leave it lying around. I go running and people seem to think that in some sections in a park its ok to leave it.

I think those that don't pick up their dog's poop, shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.

It's disgusting! Like someone else said, if your child had an accident or something a made a mess in public you'd clean it up, right? It's the same thing with a dog. To me it says a lot about a person who won't clean up after their dog, mainly that they don't like to take responsibility and expect others to clean up their mess! I hate feeling like I have to watch the pavement as I absolutely HATE stepping in it. Ugh, vile vile vile.

I know it's not nice to carry around but can't you get pouches or something for dog owners to put their bags of doggy do do in until they find a bin? There really is no excuse for it.

We always clean up after our dog..there is a man round here who lets his dog poo everywhere,many neighbours have said to him to clean it up,but he isn't english so he plays the 'I don't understand' card :growlmad:

We always clean up after our dog..there is a man round here who lets his dog poo everywhere,many neighbours have said to him to clean it up,but he isn't english so he plays the 'I don't understand' card :growlmad:

Collect it up and dump it all out on to his doorstep :rofl: I would totally do that..

Thats an idea...or spell out 'PICK UP YOUR DOG POO' in his garden with it :xmas13:

LOL...I can totally imagine that. Please do that, I'll love you forever :lol: So will your neighbours.

I have two dogs, i always pick up after them! and infact have gone back to pick up poo when i have forgot a bag !!(was only across the street mind) lol, have to say tho, more poo bins wouldn't be a bad thing ! there is none around here so i have to walk the whole way round carrying poo :/ lol x

Does my bloody head in! Hard enough making sure Jack isn't stepping infront of people/cars without scanning the ground for dog shit. Stinks too, no smell quite like smushed poopies.

ugh...dog poo is the worst!!! Funny story...one day my hubby was rolling down some big hills in a park here...with our neice who must have been 2 or 3 at the time. I remember it was Mother's Day and we were going to have KFC in the park with my sister and my mom (this was before I had my own kids). Well, Rob (hubby) rolled in some dog poo! It was just disgusting! It was all over his shirt, and it just STANK! He ended up taking it off, and eating KFC in the park, shirtless. OMG...at the time it just sucked..but, it is a rather funny story now.

I have a friend with a dog and she will drag him while he shits...and it will be a bunch of dog doo all down the sidewalk. Freaking sick. Clean it up! The worst are the poopsicles in the snow...all hidden. Gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->