Dog poo..

I have a lab and I get disgusted when I see others not clean up after themselves. Whenever I catch someone in the act, it's go time.

I've got two large dogs - and I get sick to death of the phantom pooers because they just make it so every dog-owner gets utter rubbish from people cheesed off with it (because obviously my greyhound sized dog is responsible for every single turd within a 20 mile radius - despite the fact I'm carrying 4 bags of dog droppings in my hand)! Last winter I was carrying warm poo bags in the snow, slid over and managed to land on the bag, exploding it all over myself - not the finest hours of dog ownership!

However people saying that they'd clean up their kids' accidents - one of the real dog hating crew in our local park, who gives dog owners the evil eye and gobfuls of abuse was carting her kid into the bushes for a number2 a while back (there's a path that goes behind the bushes so unfortunately passers by got a full moon view) and when she was scarpering leaving the evidence behind - I did offer her a poo bag to pick it up as she'd made so much fuss (directed at utterly the wrong people) about dog mess!

I've got two large dogs - and I get sick to death of the phantom pooers because they just make it so every dog-owner gets utter rubbish from people cheesed off with it (because obviously my greyhound sized dog is responsible for every single turd within a 20 mile radius - despite the fact I'm carrying 4 bags of dog droppings in my hand)! Last winter I was carrying warm poo bags in the snow, slid over and managed to land on the bag, exploding it all over myself - not the finest hours of dog ownership!

However people saying that they'd clean up their kids' accidents - one of the real dog hating crew in our local park, who gives dog owners the evil eye and gobfuls of abuse was carting her kid into the bushes for a number2 a while back (there's a path that goes behind the bushes so unfortunately passers by got a full moon view) and when she was scarpering leaving the evidence behind - I did offer her a poo bag to pick it up as she'd made so much fuss (directed at utterly the wrong people) about dog mess!

:rofl: I had a giggle at the dog poo incident, you poor thing!

Oh silly woman...I bet she was pissy about you offering her the bag too, what a hypocrite she is!

We always clean up after our dog..there is a man round here who lets his dog poo everywhere,many neighbours have said to him to clean it up,but he isn't english so he plays the 'I don't understand' card :growlmad:

I'd post it through his letter box! Uhh! Some people :dohh: I'm sure he'd soon understand :haha:

My dogs won't go on concrete for some reason. I can't beleive people who have the nerve to let their dogs crap and then leave it. In the past when I've seen people not picking up after their dogs I've went over and offered them a poop bag, it normally embarrasses them into picking it up. Lx

we had a dog who had stage fright when it came to pooing in public, even after a 2 hour walk we would still have empty poop bags and when we got home the dog would rush straight out into the garden for a crap ! I hate it when people don't clean up after the dogs, especially the ones that let them do their business right in the middle of the pavement. Its not easy manoeuvring around that with a double buggy !!

God i hate this. I have to cross a grassed area, like a park to get to school, where we cross there isnt a path, but cause so many people walk the same way, its made a natural path, and every tom, dick and harry, let there dog shite there, its awful, constantly trying to dodge it with the double buggy.

Im also pregnant, and just the sight if it. Erggh. I spend most of the school run, throwing up.

I always pick up Rocky's poo, there's plenty of bins where we walk him.
Someone let their dog poo on our garden so OH went out with a little bag and asked them to pick it up.
I hate seeing it around, especially when there's loads of bins or on a hot day when it stinks.

its fucking disgusting. some ppl shudnt be allowed dogs.

i hear ya. i guarentee if i left my childs dirty nappy on the floor somebody would report me ...its shocking people dont clean after their own animalsx

It's the bane of my life. I'm forever picking it up in my garden (3 dogs) so when I go out and get a pram wheel covered in it I am mightily annoyed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->